All Comments on 'Summer Heat'

by litguy100

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
rschaddrschaddabout 17 years ago
My Fantasy

Great Story. Got me hard as a rock. I am 50 and dream about this every day. Thanks for putting my fantasy to words. Now if I could only find my own neighborhood slut with a fetish for older men, lol!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Yow!!!!

Two years age difference, but exactly the same as the comment below!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Solid As A Rock!!!

This Story had me Rock Solid Hard from the Begining!!

Keep up the Great FUCKING WORK!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Outstanding!

An outstanding story! I hope that there are more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
hornee

well i am the 49 year woman who wants the 24 year old male neighbour for me to ask over to help me

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 17 years ago
Here it’s already mid summer…

Just jumped to visit from the intellectual coolness of you essay and right into this sizzling story. What do you know it’s just as hot on your public board (I am not surprised). BTW, if you continue to right like this, there won’t be much chance for any discussion or debates, just satisfied smiles.

In light of this story I have a different take on the reason for people’s relatively lower rate of voting or commenting. Trust me, they like your story, very much. Maybe I will send you a private message of clarification on this point…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Another horny robot woman

Hey, does this woman have a personality? Was this her plan all along? Was it just the alcohol? You have a terrific writing style but make the women actual people with thoughts rather than horny sex-robots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot fantasy

That was really hot. Nicely told, great details. I loved the part when her face scrunched up and her belly contracted as she came! I hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You!

You're in big trouble, Mister!! :))

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Holy Fuck!

Damn that was hot! I wanted to fuck Kimberly so bad I was about to climb through my monitor to get to her. Well written, just the right amount of setup before the payoff. I can't wait to read the next couple of chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story. Would like to read the sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous