All Comments on 'Addicted to My Ex-Wife'

by JoeDreamer

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 17 years ago
Mindless drivel that a real Yawner

when the guy walks out to say good bye to the two whores from hell... No readers cares what he will or will not do with them next time.

<br></br>

hey if this guy wants to fuck these two whores thats is His business but dont go compaining to me or your local bar tender when you find these two whores are now cheating on you....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Liked It

Slutty women are great, you just don't fall in love or marry them.

sirhugssirhugsabout 17 years ago
New Story Review

I have reviewed this story in the New Story Reviews on the Author's Hangout of the Lit Forums.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nothing more.

This story is nothing more than cuckoldry by fiat. There ought to be a category just for that.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 17 years ago
Something Likeable about this Story

I took this story as a tongue-in-cheek fantasy and hence found it erotic and amusing. I don't usually like slut stories, but somehow this one works.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Some addiction

Good prose, easy read, as befits the third place finisher of this year's Valentine's Day contest. That's the good part. The bad part is that these people are amoral. They're self-centered, greedy and without conscience. Why would I, or anyone, for that matter, care what happens to them?

<P>

If there was a plot, I'm not sure what it is. The only conflict in the story that I could find was the main character being unhappy when he discovers he's been fucking around with married women. It doesn't make for much of a plot.

<P>

Is there any character development to the story? None that I could find. Denise, Lori and the narrator are still the same amoral people at the end of the story as they were at the beginning. Maybe this is supposed to be a stroke story?

<P>

The main character laments, "For better or worse, I'm addicted to my ex-wife." If that's so, here's something I learned when I quit smoking cigarettes: a good way to quit is <I>to stop buying them</I>. A good way to break the addiction to skanky whores is <I>to stop seeing them</I>. It's called not thinking with your dick.

<P>

This is better than a twenty-five but not a lot better. I thank you for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
The Sanctity of Marriage attacked AGAIN!!

Just kidding.

Don't you just love it when people come onto porn sites looking for moral role models and a pulpit from which to castigate the Sinning Masses?

Holy Crap, they're a hoot.

This was sort of a fun story, I thought. Not exactly my favorite kind of tale, but a good read nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
LOL

LOL, you gotta love this story. He almost says" oh well, here I go again..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter

Seriously great story sexy as hell hopping for a part three some time soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
dead right - just a couple of cheating fuck slut whores

and he is letting little dick control him....I loathe and detest cheating fuck slut whores.....they should be in the gutter where they belong or...better still...put a bullet between their eyes.....

imhaplessimhaplessover 8 years ago
Cute and entertaining

I liked it lots!

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Absolute SCUM of a threesome they are.

The husbands of the cheating cunt sisters needs to divorce their slutty arses,

need to beat the fuck out of the douchebag.

Then the three of them screw each other all they want and bring other male and female sluts in until they are dripping with diseases.

Dirtbags.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sigh...

This is sad and pathetic, I want to like the story but can't even get myself to like the characters dude needs to get some therapy and treatment before he ends up with an STD. Not one of your better works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
His ex-wife is a "lying slut"

She's also his ex-wife for a reason. Find some different pussy and never talk to the bitch again. How stupid can one man be? This was just awful.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Bad people

Unlikable characters, but funny little story.overall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It's Hard To Turn Down An Ex

Whenever Brenda's husband was away, working, Brenda spent several nights with me. Karen didn't want to have anything to do with me after we broke up until I started dating other women. The same could be said about Flo. And Gwen went back and forth between her first husband and me. Then Sandy sought my bed every time her husband left town on a job. If it wasn't for ex-sex, I would have very little sex at all.

Antryg_WindroseAntryg_Windroseover 3 years ago
Rationality vs Hormones

Most exes are exes for good or at least adequate reasons and we mostly don't want their return. Some return, reunite, and split again repeatedly. Is that a fetish?

Virgo6Virgo6about 3 years ago
Anon 3/24/07

Nailed it. Fun story. 5 from me.

LSantiagoLSantiagoover 2 years ago

love this i have a similar experience

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A slut loves sex. When she is good at it, it is difficult to resist her even when you know she's a slut.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

No addiction is anything to be proud about. This is just tomorrow female dogs running around loose. Nothing of value. Main character is good, but all that good is wasted. Doesn't matter if you spin it as fun or some stupid women's needs, or just sex, or sharing. It's just infidelity and adultery.

StubbyoneStubbyone11 months ago

Good writing. Fun story. Clever dialog. Hard to believe that you have so many readers that read these fictional stories as if they were the real thing, with real people. I guess that’s a testament to your writing skills. They comment about characters as if they had really cheated and lied and broken their spouses heart. I hate to burst your bubble folks, but it didn’t happen. No rabbits were hurt in the testing of this product. Sheesh ! How f’ing dumb can you be ??

Another smiling 5. 😊Thanks !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous