All Comments on 'Public Toilet Slut Ch. 03'

by dreamerboi

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hot

Very hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great series

I would love to be him and be sued adn abused over and over again thanks Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Good horny story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot and nasty

This got me real hard. Dirty dog would love to be doing this shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dirty little fantasy

Always used to wank off reading the dirty stuff on the walls of a public toilet near my work and wondering what would happen if someone caught me. Maybe this!

Luv2SukMOffLuv2SukMOffover 8 years ago
Love public toilet fun!

I began my lifelong love of kinky homosexual sex by reading gay cocksucking graffiti on the walls of the shabby public men's restroom on the boardwalk in Bradley Beach, NJ as a horny young teen! I'd heard about those people called "cocksuckers" from the "dirty" boys in school...mostly female "whores," but even a few "queer" men! I could hardly believe what I heard, but, secretly, that unbelievable act made me so hot! Then when I slipped away from my friends and hurried to that public toilet to take a piss, I suddenly realized that the walls in that dingy room were covered with graffiti extolling the pleasures of exactly that act - sucking cock! I walked out of there shaking all over. Later that day, I slipped away from my friends again, this time with a pencil I'd bagged at a mini golf place and wrote the first declaration of my secret lust, openly, although anonymously, telling the world that I was a cocksucker! The next summer, while hanging out in those toilet stalls, writing all kinds of dirty stuff on the walls, I became a cocksucker in fact, when a much older man caught my eye and silently invited me into a stall and let me lick and suck his fat cock! He surprised me when he climaxed in my mouth, but I held on and swallowed his load like a pro. And I never looked back! LOVE sucking stranger cock and getting fucked up the ass to this day! Your story is just plain thrilling! Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdreamerboi@dreamerboi
54 Followers
I started writing to express my fantasies and hope you enjoy them too. I love strong women, submissive men and everything in between. I'd like to hear from anyone with a comment on my stories - they're always welcome. I'd also love to hear from anyone who writes or want...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES