All Comments on 'Peeking on Mom'

by stevnmom

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Do not...

My norm is not to read this type of story, but I found your title so geek like that I smiled to myself and thought I gotta read this crap!.. Well you have turned my head, I found a well written story, The topic is not my thing but I gave you a four out of five.. keep pen in hand..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Black bush

I love Mom's with thick black bushes. I would have thought that he would have squirted as soon as he touched her due to the extreme intensity of the situation.

David48David48about 17 years ago
my thing

Great setting. The long, tortuous tease, as it were. Tension is everything in this catagory. Good work...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Lovely story. . .

This is one of the better incest stories I have read in a while on here that are new. Great job! It was nice, tender, and it was very well paced. It came off believable as well in a way. I enjoyed it and it did its arousal job.

nz_marienz_marieabout 17 years ago
Very nice mental images

great story, I enjoyed it, thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
More

chapter 2 should be great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
mom and i did ir when i 12 till 19

thanx great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hmmmm....

An elegantly composed tease- BUT the actual sex needs to be seriously lengthened. A couple of paragraph's lengths is not acceptable.

Apologies aboud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
"I wanted my mommy to see my hard cock."

This is a beautiful and very hot tale of motherfucking. An 18-year-old boy has had a big hard on for his mother for years. He's a virgin, but he knows whose twat he wants to be his first. Lucky for him, poor old dad isn't doing much for his mom's cuntal needs, and she slyly realizes that her salvation lies between her son's legs. Mother keeps putting on a show for her boy, letting him see more and more of what obsesses his young mind, finally showing him her mommy-twat! Meanwhile, her son pretends to be asleep, but makes sure his mother sees her boy's big dick in all its rock-hard glory. Mother's thrilled and both know where that stiff prick's meant to go. They're excited by the son acting like a little kid and calling her mommy while she calls him baby and my baby boy. But her baby boy's not only sporting a big sturdy and very hard cock but has a pair of heavy young balls he's got to unload. Mommy knows the perfect place for her baby boy to spurt his rich creamy sperm, right up the same mommy-cunt he came out of. That's what the happy young motherfucker does, and he'll be grinning and blowing his balls up between his mommy's legs from now on!

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969over 12 years ago
very nice stories

i would love to read more of this story and some more stories from u

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Did your mom know mine?

We lived pretty liberally as far as clothes were concerned, mom didn't wear bras or panties in the home. And when dad wasn't around we, my sis and I, as well as mom would wear even less around the house. I was usually in boxers, my sister and mom were in wife-beaters and that's it. We were always playing grabass with one another and even though I had seen my sis naked (and more) and seen my mother naked (and more) I had never seen them together naked. That episode would not be until later. But as for now our response when Dad would come home was for everybody to run in their bedrooms and cover up. There was no nudity allowed when Dad was home, but when he was gone the girls were in their wifebeaters and I was rubbing, hugging, kissing, and exhibiting my hard-on privately. Some nights my sister would come to bed with me and though mom knew she hid it from dad. On mornings when mom would shower (sis was a dead-sleeper in the AM.) I could bring mom coffee and spend the morning with her while she showered and dressed. We were very attracted to one another physically, but mom wouldn't allow me to have sex with her, but we could look, hug, kiss, touch even, each other, but I could not fuck her. I would do so eventually, but not at first. It meant our sexual tension grew..., and grew... Mom was pushing me to impregnate sis. I am not kidding... Sis wanted to get pregnant too, she always was ahead of her time. Mom asked, "Who would know but us?"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
One of the major merits of a great story of family fucking like this one...

is that it elicits comments from actual family fuckers, like the last commenter. That very lucky guy got to fuck his sister over and over again, blowing his brotherly balls right up his sis's cute little twat. Mom encouraged her boy to stick his big stiff cock up his sister's twat, even to fuck a baby up her cunt, but, sadly, didn't permit him to introduce his cock to the same cunt he came out of, the one between his mother's legs. A real pity, because then he'd have had both of the family cunts at his disposal, and with plenty of creamy sperm in his young balls, he could have put a baby in his mother's as well as his sister's belly. But at least he achieved what plenty of brothers, probably most of them, dream of--he fucked his own sister's pretty little twat.

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 5 years ago
Peeking on Mom

I often peeked on my mother. Basically to see if she was wearing panties or going "Commando". She was an alcoholic and drunk almost everyday the final three years of her life. The beer went through her like water through a sieve and she had to piss frequently. Daddy had a chamber pot for her so she didn't have to go upstairs to pee.Sometimes I had to help her walk to her potty. She'd lift her skirt and if she was wearing panties or Directoire Knickers, I'd pull them down for her.

One night I came home and she was in bed wearing a waltz length gown, garter belt, and dark nylons. I could see her hairy bush clearly. I think I could probably have fucked her, but didn't. Just went and got her another bottle of beer so she could get a little more drunk than she was.

Write more stories like this.jhmckn

jimbob1950jimbob1950almost 4 years ago
interested

Hi I really enjoyed reading your story. Like to know if you and mom fuck often

Ask your mom if she mind telling her fantasies and experiences

Conversations.

I'm Jimmy married but they no excitement. Romance or sex. Reading stories

Like yours I masturbate. I would love to eat her pussy and tongue her tight ass

BRIDGESJAMES175@GMAIL.COM HOPE TO HEAR BACK

hot36ddhot36ddover 2 years ago

Our son always is peeping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved seeing my mommy’s huge, pendulous tits and big nipples, as well as her very hairy mommy pussy. Oh, what a hot piece of big titted pussy my mom was. She would leave the bathroom door open for me to see her huge hanging, dangling, jiggling tits. I loved to watch her nipples dance all over the place. Her hairy twat pie was so delicious looking too. I always wanted to lift up her full heavy tits by the nipples only, and shake them around. Mmm, I wanted to make mommy my big titted pussy. To make her my fucktoy. I had a chance once, but I balked, worried how it would change things later in life. I could have actually double fucked her juicy hairy twat hole with one of her sex crazed boyfriends, but didn’t. Wish i had. She was a cum eating, cock fucking machine for years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous