All Comments on 'Not a Walk in the Park'

by woeful_poetess

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Are there those who are stupid enough ...........

to believe that the rapist is someone who should not be gelded at the first opportunity?

and/or to think that the victim will ever think of him with something other than HATE?

bdsmbillbdsmbillabout 17 years ago
Very well done story

This is a well crafted and very erotic story. Please ignore the tiny brains (and probably other parts as well) who feel the need to read every non-consent story and then post silly comments about them. This one is good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
i liked it.

Very well written. Enjoyed it very much. I guess some people just don't realize what fiction is.

virgin2267virgin2267about 17 years ago
I enjoyed the story

I like this stoty. My question is will she take his offer for a ride home and will anything else happen. To the person that didn't like this, it's just a bit of good fiction, lighten up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It's stories like this

That make men think it's okay to rape women, because they want it.

At least stick to the truth; the victim would absolutely despise her attacker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A mix of both opinions

My stance points more to a middle ground... Though I don't story comment much.

The ending of the story is the typical one for noncon stories on Lit (Which is why I don't read them nearly as much anymore).

The writing was pretty good, though the ending was the typical "Victim becomes enamoured with attacker" which is both horrendously unrealistic but almost always detracts from the story itself.

As a woman who has tried out such fantasies on Lit and who has read several stories over the years, I generally find such an ending to be a horrible turnoff. Any realism the story attempts to achieve is ruined by it. Realism may not work for everyone, but it does for me.

I can see the arguments of both sides: Good writing, good description, typical garbage ending.

Overall, a fair story. Nothing more, nothing less.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous