All Comments on 'The Grateful Virus Ch. 01'

by jadling

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I love the fact that this story is interactive

seriously. because you have given other authors to collaborate with you in this story it would make a great serial. While i don't have the skill or constant motivation to write a part into this story, i have some ideas:

<br>

<br>

1. in the end when the virus was thinking about trying to get the world to "wake up" so to speak and stop damaging the earth, maybe someone or you could write a story about how the virus would do that.

<br>

<br>

2. what happened with the church of sneezy and its members that were not impregnated by jim...maybe like a side story of jen.

<br>

<br>

3. possibly a story of one of the random girls being impregnated from jim or one of the clinics ( the normal ones not from jim's angels or church of sneezy) like an account about how she felt after she was impregnated.

<br>

<br>

4. and finally some accounts of women who were given the option to abort and their feelings about that issue.

<br>

<br>

I hope these ideas are sufficient for other people to get writing. Even if i didn't lack the follow through of my ideas in terms of writing, i wouldn't have the time to write for lit because i have a huge sociology paper and a even bigger psych paper due by the end of the month, so i hope this helps.

<br>

<br>

Ideas should always be welcome ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Different and I loved it

I dont usually read stories this long on here, but this story was excellent and I applaud your efforts and when you do bring out the missing chapters that you have said that others can send ideas to you and so on I will definatley read them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Loved it

Great story, read it all through in one go - even though its 3:40am now! I hope that this is the first of many stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Extremely Hot!!!

So many women, so little time!! Love the action and thoughts of the virus, little long but enjoyable reading. Please write additional stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Something very different

I have read virus stories before, usually catagorized as mind control stories, but your tale is very different. I ask that you continue your tale. The story is interesting and well constructed and very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Love the Preface!

After reading your preface, I realized that this story isn't for me, but I LOVE your preface! I too have had problems with the logic/flaws of stories within my chosen "genre" of this site that are somewhat maddening, so I think if harems were my thing, I would read this story in a heartbeat. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Dry opinion

Excellent note before the story. As for the logic, I missed the explanation to why Jim was sneezing on only attractive ladies. Over all - great start

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Writing style

I find for some reason the writing style is reminding me a great deal of Douglas Adams in a good way it's kind of hilarious

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 7 years ago
Like the Virus

having a Virus think for itself is just a little over the Top. but a Fun read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous