All Comments on 'What a Night'

by tabber

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
KinkySue77KinkySue77about 17 years ago
Love your ideas

You have a way with writing. Where do you get your ideas>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Don't know where the writer got his ideas from but

my former wife and I used to go outside our apartment late at night and she would walk down the street butt naked. Cars would pass and then about a block away slam their brakes on when it finally registered that they were seeing a naked woman walking down the street or giving me a blow job. Suzy would go to the center of town park at night and she would take her wrap around off and play on the statues while I photographed. Of course that was almost forty years ago.

oldwinooldwinoover 16 years ago
Very Real

My wife loved being nude and making love in semi puplic places while we were away from home. I know we were seen many times. She would cum so hard knowing people saw us.

davion2308davion2308almost 16 years ago
Great Story

I definately saved this one. Great imagery and you get to the point quickly, but with a good, fast-paced build-up. I loved the idea that the wife just said, "The hell with it, let's go." Wonderful story!

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 9 years ago
Love fucking outside

My wife and I love to fuck in our yard during the day or at night. Our yard is fenced so prying eyes would really have to try to see us but we can get noisy. So this story provokes great memories.

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
In the heat of the night

My wife will fuck anything anywhere and as long as her can last.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertabber@tabber
965 Followers
I have written a lot of stories. Turned on by women sharing their experiences, sheer lingerie, MILF and younger men, exhibitionist ladies, outdoor nudity, and women flashing and sometimes things taboo. I invented a birth control pill for men. You put one in your shoe and it ...

story TAGS