All Comments on 'Between Friends: KO Frenzy Ch. 04'

by ransom3

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Loved All Eight Stories

Sorry to see this series of eight stories end. Loved all eight stories & loved all the great pictures that went with the stories. Hope you Start another Series of stories about the same type of female wrestling matches, with more great pictures. Maybe they could be tag team female wrestling matches.

Ashesh9Ashesh9about 12 years ago
a very balanced equation !

Congratulations on equalizin' the score !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
My Penis into My Mother-in-law’a Vagina

My Penis into My Mother-in-law’a Vagina

We knew that we are weak to each other. This relationship grew between us after one or two years of my marriage with her daughter. Now I am father of 2 children. Still I am weak to her. True to say, every time when I fucked my wife to impregnant her, I imagined my mother-in-law and fucked wildly. She knew that I have weakness to her several organs, specially her huge breasts and big body. Wehen we got chance, we talked hours after hours on various topics. Every body know that we are two good friends, nothing else because she is very old, 62 years and I am 39. Nothing happened serious between us for 10 years.

At last it happens one morning two years ago. I will tell you the story. That day we two were left alone in the house. My FIL, my wife and chilfren went on a long tour to see the bride of my brother in law. My mother in law can’t tolerate long journey. So she does not go. I pretends that I have severe headache. So I did not go.

Mother went to see off them and close the outdoor. She came in my room carrying two boiled eggs and a glass of milk. I was pretending that I was sleeping. She called my name. I said, “yes, amma.”

“Get up. Eat this egg and drink this milk”.

“No, mother, please.”

“Don’t say no; you have to eat. Then u will be ok.. Get up.”

She pulled my hand and supporting her hand, I got up on the bed.

She made me eat two eggs by her hand. Then by her hand I drank the milk. Shen then told me to sleep on the bed. She then started caressing my forehead by her right hand. I caught her left hand by my two hands. She said nothing. We were staring at each other’s face. We two were excited, we understood it. Then she said, “How do u feel now?”

“Very good, amma.”

I pulled her hand to my mouth and kept my teeth on her one finger and softly bit it.

She was trembling in excitement. We lost our speech.

Suddenly I pulled her on my chest catching her two hands. She fell on my chest. I hugged her tightly. She hugged me too. It was a heavenly moment. She said, “Amma, i love u.”

She said, “If they hear it, they will kill us.”

I took her face into my armpits and looked at her saying, “None will know it. It is only between you and me.”

She smiles but her lips were trembling in shyness. We became more close. Our lips touched each other. We started kissing madly embracing tightly. We started tasting our tongues too. It was a heavenly moment. Then she completely surrenderd to me. We slept on bed together and started embracing heart with heart. She was moaning with pleasure and saying, “sidik! sidik!”. I was saying, “amma! amma!”

I sent my one hand into her blouse. She said, “O sidik, what are u seeking there? What do u want?”

“Amma, I want to drink your milk. Won’t u give me?”

She smiled and kissed my forehead and said,”Do u want to drink your old mother’s milk?”

“yes, amma.”

So she opened her blouse and offered me her two huge breasts. I started sucking her one breast and caressing her other breasts. She was seeing it and kissing me very often. I became very hot. My penis became hot iron rod into my lungi. It touched her one thigh. I was unconcously pumping her thigh with my hard penis. she noticed it. She sent her one hand into my lungi and caught my hot penis. Catching it she said, “O sidik! what will do with it?

I said,”by it I will enter my wife’s birthplace, amma. O amma! amma?”

She said, ok, saying it she stood up and started getting nude. I stood too. We helped each other to get nude. I was seeing her huge naked body; she was seeing my leaping penis. Then like animals we jumped over each other. We were kissing, biting each other. She was breathing heavily. I gave hand on her vagina. It was extremely wet. When I entered one finger into her vagina, she was moaining saying, “sidik! my sidik! I am going mad” Saying it she spread her two legs two sides.

I sat between her two legs, kissed her wet black pussy then I set my penis ito its mouth and pushed slowly. My penis pentrated her deep womb. She moaned with pleasure and said, sidik, u r so big!

I lay on her body and we started fucking each other. But I did not last long. Becoming excited, I fucked here very fast and cummed into her vagina saying, “amma, take my sperm into your womb”.

“Oh so early! ok, no problem. Fill me with your cum.”

A galon of my cum filled her vagina. I remained on her body silenly. She was caressing my back. My penis became soft and came out of her vagina.I came down from her body, looked at her vagina and saw her vagina has been a canal of sperm.

I lay beside her. She washed her vagina with my lungi and then washed my penis too. We then hugged each other and kissed. She was caressing my soft penis with one hand and talking with me”

“Why don’t u tell me then?”

“Why should I have said it? u should understand it. “ she was pumping me penis slowly. Hearing her words my penis started stirring into her hand. She said, your penis is again getting big. Do u want my vagina more?

“yes, amma.”

Then go to bathroom , pass your urine and come to me.

She looked very sexy in naked condition.

I entered the bathroom naked and passed my urine. My penis was hard then. When I enterd the room, I found she was standing naked. We hugged this way for several minutes. My penis was touching her vagina lips. I became very hard again. She said, now you lie on bed, i will fuck you, ok?

yes, amma.

I lay on bed. My penis was leaping toward sky. She sat on my penis and it penetrated her vagina. Then she was pumping me. 10 minutes she do it and cummed two times. Then she lay down and told me to fuck her.

I climbed her body and started fucking her. I was fucking and fucking

She was saying, u r a great fucker, sidik. fuck me when you like until my death. Do u really like this old body?

I said, yes amma, u r the best lady in my life.

Then fuck me as long as u can.

I fucked her 15minutes more. Then I cummed into her love-hole again. Now we are two secret lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fucking

Pathetic. Zilch is too much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nothing here

Sorry, but the girls not at all sexy and nobody gets naked. Women's wrestling with clothes on? Blecch!

p.s. The photographs suck. Unnatural positions. bad lighting. It's all there. Ask for your money back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
fantastic

This has to be the very best series I have ever read and the pictures along with the story make it so hot!! Consider bringing them back for on more erotic go round with perhaps the guys frotting in their speedos and the women tribbing in their bikinis. Just super. Makes me so hot I can hardly stand it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous