All Comments on 'Mom's Help'

by kebbyman

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great story

need more like this keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great story...

i would like to read if the guy has to put on a show for several friends of the mother including the mother... this would be great!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
loved the story

Reminds me of my family life......Does THIS family have a sister or aunt?.......

hammer17hammer17about 17 years ago
Good story!

Great start. More of this one..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Story!

I nearly lost it when I was reading your story. I was in the office and began jacking off to it and realized where I was at. Sure made me hornier than I have been in ages. Thanks and keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Bloody Fantastic!

More like this one!!!! I love sniffing dirty panties! You should do more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

OMG I really blasted off on that one. Please write morre.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
hot story

man that was a hot story keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great

Wonderful story mate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

it's a great story, i got hard reading it. i wish mom would wear sexy silky black seaemed stockings and tease her son with those.

CassieGirlIncestLoverCassieGirlIncestLoverover 11 years ago
Yummy

I came while reading this, its that hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

My mom lets me use her wet panties to jack in. I love the smell of her panties. She will stuff them deep into her pussy and have me to pull them out. I will take them and sniff them. She wants me to then jack off for her. When I'm about to cum she will get on her knees and make me shoot her in the face and on her tits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

You are so freaking lucky I wish my mom was like yours. But I have found a few dirty g strings in the hamper. And they are tiny!! Maybe she will catch on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
YA Busted MY balls! Oh god I just LOVE PANTIES!

"A small gasp escaped from my mother as she stood in the doorway with her hand over her mouth. She had just opened my bedroom door and was surprised to find me sprawled on my bed with my extremely hard cock in my hand."

YOU had ME at this point! My cock began to harden and I KNEW I would have a superb masturbation-session with MY MOTHERS SEXY PURPLE SILK PANTIES! Oh FUCK I would even use my DAUGHTERS SILK PANTIES WRAPPED AROUND MY PENIS! I love to CUM in silk panties! I REALLY love to CUM while SNIFFING the cunt juice from my WIFE'S SILK PANTIES OR MY DAUGHTERS SILKY SHINY PURPLE PANTIES! MY cock gets so fucking HARD! Yes I am sick ........ but a "GREAT CUM" is a GREAT CUM! I will GLADLY suck the CUNT JUICE from ANY SILKY SHINY PANTIES I can find! HARD COCK ....... oh fuck YES!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm rubbing my juicy British cock

I just cummed in my mums knickers I hope this makes her pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Mom takes cross dressing son shopping and then shows him how to be a "proper woman".

Mommy taught me how to be a good sissy and wear her nylons and high heels while sliding my 11 year old nice erect in and out of my mommies sopping wet grasping vagina.Her squealing was making me so hot! She insisted on me inseminating her virtile womb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ema püksid

Ükskord ma võtsin musta pesu korvist ema roosad aluspüksid kooli kaasa ja vahetevahel nuusutasin neid.

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
That Was Nasty***

Good story! Thanks for sharing.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 year ago

For those of us the love panties, this story is a must read. Just using your mother's panties to masturbate with isn't incest, but it's the next best thing. Loved how there wasn't the usual beating around the bush and Mom just got her panties wet and handed then to her son. If that's not motherly love I don't know what is, lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous