All Comments on 'Massage Model'

by wilsuccox

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
A certified massage therapist reviews this story

The massage described here was certainly sexual, but there was no slow, loving buildup with a wide variety of increasingly sensuous strokes leading to the inevitable happy ending. When I was teaching erotic massage techniques to my students, I stressed the importance of progressing from strokes that were first playful, then teasing, then sensuous, then more and more erotic, invariably resulting in impressive orgasms happening almost simultaneously at each massage table. I'm still a certified massage therapist, but now that I'm retired I teach sensuous massage for free. I want to pass my skills on to other men and women, so they can continue to offer truly satisfying love to their partners. I trust wilsuccox will continue writing massage stories to stimulate his fans.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Me next

How can I volunteer to be a model?

CSKCSKalmost 9 years ago
fantastic

I loved the story and I hope you continue it. I've always wanted to be "taken" during a massage by a man (or preferably, men). Mmmmmm

Biboi54RBiboi54Rover 4 years ago
Me too

Getting fucked like that in a massage is great. Only thing I would like to change is going bareback. I like to have my lover cum inside me. Guess I'm a real cock whore. I'm a submissive bottom with a nice ass.

DorcDorc9 months ago

Love this story. Wish I had a friend to practice massage on each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous