All Comments on 'E-Mail Submission'

by littlesue1

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
lordchilworthlordchilworthover 15 years ago
Fab

My second five, i loved this story, well done. just one thing.... more please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Male Chain Slave

Dear Mistress,

I have been turned into a chain slave. My last mistress locked a large heavy steel chain around my waist and sealed the lock shut while I was tied to a chair for 3 hours. The chain is 1-2 inches smaller than my waist and gets tighter and more painful when I eat meals. Painful pleasure. I am unable to remove the chains due to being too shy and submissive. I will not seek help. Just cannot do that. The waist chain is painful but there is some pleasure in wearing it knowing a female locked this on my body. My ankles are chained and they have sealed locks and cannot be removed either.

I am severely chained and punished. Although painful it is good knowing this was the desire of a mistress.

What are your thoughts, comments, ideas about my chaining? How can I reduce the pain caused by the tightness of the waist chain as I can never get the chains removed. I am addicted to chain bondage and punishment by women.

Also addicted to tattooing. Do you like tattoos? I have about half my skin tattooed and getting more. My tattoo artist is female and has seen the chains. She is ok with tattooing me even with the chains and know they cannot be removed. A unique situation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous