All Comments on 'Full Service Massage in India'

by pjwolf

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Rings True

I loved the fact that you did not try to rewrite Leyla's story using your own style...her slightly different use of the English language makes the telling all the more real...thanks to both you and Leyla for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Candid baby

I am from India and i know..it was a marvellous narration

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Eating pussy

I would have wanted to eat her pussy. I think I could have made her cum about three times in my mouth. I just love the taste of a hot womans pussy when she fills it with her juice.

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
This is called a "head and neck massage" in India?

Apparently Indian waiters can't be trusted any more than men from other cultures when offering an attractive woman a free massage. In my professional practice as a certified massage therapist, I wouldn't go that far even when the client specifically asked for a full-body erotic massage with a supremely happy ending. I always administered exactly the kind of sensuous massage he or she requested, because the customer is always right. My practice was very successful with lots of repeat business from my sensual massage clients, so I retired early. Now I can afford to give erotic massages for free to all who want them, so that I won't forget all the sexual massage strokes I developed for each part of the body. Erotic massage stories like this one are very stimulating, so author pjwolf is to be commended.

BandraBandraover 13 years ago
Great story!

Very nice! Keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sexy story...

awsome story hope u enjoyed a lot......if u need any service like this mesage me....i love to.....sohail_shaikh720000@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Seasons. Please mail me ur contact detail. Will give in my soul.

Pls mail me your contact details its was a superb experience

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome story

Nice

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very erotic my wife also enjoy full massage and got fucked and cum inside as she could not conrol the boy who massage, i told her not to worrird , if she like she must enjoy fully and cum inside . The boy is well built from france and as she told me that he has 7 inches and thick manhold , so i suggest have pleasure if she like and don't bother if he cum inside you fully when you feel organsm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous