All Comments on 'Stacey and the Neighbor'

by tabber

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Lucky Man

A fun and fast paced story... Great. Now where is my ladder?

ErotonautErotonautabout 17 years ago
She handles his tool well

Next time he's out hammering, maybe he'll get to nail his neighbour?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Quality short story

It takes an exceptionally fine writer to write such a hot story with few words. And, you did it!

Damn, I'd love to have such a woman for a neighbor.

Do write more.

Thanks.

redptcredptcabout 17 years ago
Not my Neighbour!

A really top story and moved along well. Nicely written and exciting to read. A simple tale of everman's fantasy. It did all it was supposed to do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Temptation in the sunshine

Very good story. I also liked the comments of the readers. What this neighbour did is something that I would enjoy doing. I always find it exciting to turn someone on...especially unexpectedly. Thanks for the good reading...which of course led to other things :-)

SharpguySharpguyalmost 13 years ago
Fun Story

Wish I lived in your neighborhood. I guessed wrong; I thought you were going to have him blow his load while standing on the ladder, as they both played with themselves. Still a happy ending. I think these folks need to continue being neighborly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent

I really liked the story, as I am an admirer of people who are comfortable with their bodies and willing to play with others in an outdoor environment. Stacey was hot and at ease, and offered the hope of more encounters. I hope you follow up with more of her activities :-) I like your direct telling of the story, just enough to set it up but without pages and pages of preliminary background. Keep writing, you have talent for the topic.

trosen0trosen06 months ago

I love your writing style. It's very believable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertabber@tabber
965 Followers
I have written a lot of stories. Turned on by women sharing their experiences, sheer lingerie, MILF and younger men, exhibitionist ladies, outdoor nudity, and women flashing and sometimes things taboo. I invented a birth control pill for men. You put one in your shoe and it ...