All Comments on 'Uncle Unleashed'

by sxybibbw

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Don1028Don1028about 17 years ago
Hopefully the next chapter will detail his -------

------comuppance.

Maybe her dad will find out and blow uncle's privates off with a 12 gauge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Obviously not read it

in the story it details how her dad had tragically died, if you comment read it 1st

Mandy28Mandy28about 17 years ago
Good start!

Keep it up. Can't wait to read the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very Hot

This story was so hot. I was taken by my uncle and it brings back memories. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
want to read more

I liked it very much .... it was taken from the unkles veiw and i like how you described his lust for her and what he would do to her later on ... go on give us a chapther more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
durrrrrr 12 gauge

again and again with your stupid ass 12 gauge comments. Arent you man or woman enough to kill someone while looking them in the eyes with a knife? if it angers you that much why not be more personal about it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
twist

A few spelling errors but overall well done. Since the uncle screwed his siter in law the day before the wedding, I was waiting to find out that his 'niece' was really his daughter- even if only the narrator told us so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
GREAT STORY PLEASE CONTINUE

GREAT STORY, REALLY TURNED ME ON....PLEASE WRITE MORE....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More...

I want this story to continue. It was so beautiful, so steamy, so arousing. Where's part 2?

BarbaraBarbaraover 13 years ago
Even 'Dirty old Men' can be extremely sexy, BUT!

A beautifully written initial experience, lacking some authenticity in actual practice. Part two should be a winner, if you enjoy forcible sex!

Any male sadist could flog a masochistic niece like yourself, on a high-rise balcony, where he's unlikely to be discovered playing his 'BDSM' role.

Public exposure of 'female' needs aside any willingness to expose yourself intimately requires female orgasmic rewards, beyond that written about. In BDSM 'Club' situations, your male partner should offer his turgid penis for either oral or anal attention, taking pride in publicly humiliating himself whenever rejected by you. Most 'SM' Masters allow slaves to offer return demonstrations to prove their passions in public, allowing themselves to orgasm either orally or anally, following those 'genitally focused' female humiliations. -Privately agreed upon 'penis cage' tortures were dutifully rewarded, similarly! BTW: Read all about our 'public BDSM' antics, then educate your male partners to treat you to forced cunnilingus, likewise.

Submissive innocent ladies are rarely fully satisfied by a such sadistic one-sided humiliation! EG; The Story of 'O' featured one submissive masochist lady who branded her sadistic 'Master', with her recently lit Cigar, after giving her involuntary oral sex! Grown-up women are rarely victims, of sadistic Male domination, unless blinded by love or deaf-mute?

My dear 'Master' is kept totally naked all day satisfying girl-friends, either using an erect penis or his talented tongue, begging his 'Mistress Barbara' for relief, only once completely sexually exhausted! As a 'CFNM' Mistress, you could insist on 'testosterone' depletion, forcing him to masterbate on command after serving all of your decently dressed female visitors stark NAKED, albeit wearing highly visible anal beads within his wrinkled asshole!

Please note that forcible incest is not exciting literotica readers' dreams?

bouncytig06bouncytig06about 13 years ago
more

More please this was so enticing i want more mmmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
That was hot

Please tell us how he trains her to be his slur.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Made me so wet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Me too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very Hot

What a hot, juicy story. It really turned me on and made me crave a deep, hard screw. Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn that was so fucking hot. My pussy is throbbing so hard... wish you wrote more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous