All Comments on 'Hell, Yeah Ch. 06'

by firstkiss

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Lovely piece of writing

Really enjoyed the series!

HikergirlHikergirlalmost 17 years ago
Helluva Series....

I enjoyed this series thoroughly...a great combination of playfulness, tenderness and the erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
wow

The story was great, the whole series kept me riveted. some series drop off and lose focus on what made them great...not this one!

bbwvancouverbbwvancouveralmost 17 years ago
Great couple!

Thanks for a great read! I'll be watching for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fab!

I thought you concealing the name of the main female character was WELL clever!

Kept me hooked, and the love scene at the end was beautiful. Just fantastic.

And HOT - both the girl and Shaun :)

Zera

michchick98michchick98almost 17 years ago
Very Cool!

Great story from a beer loving, hockey loving gal in the U.S. I think we all want a guy like Shaun. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
hell yeah

Loved all the stories in this series! Nicely written and thought out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Love it!!

I didn't even realize that the girl's name hasn't been mentioned until the last chapter! That was great! I hope you continue this story and 'I Thought I Hated Him' too. Please!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Love it!

Great story! I wish it didn't have to end. Oh and I didn't know Canadians watch football.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wonderful

It's a wonderfully written series. Too bad it had to end. But I'll be waiting for more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing

You wouldn't believe the similarity between Shaun and mine(from physical to history)..Thanks for an amazing read!! A nice ending to a great story. Perfect :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story

I love the character development. Yes, there was sex in the story but it wasn't the central theme. Now that I have read this story I am going to have to read all your others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Shaun and Jackie

I loved the story...

I would like to read more about Shaun and Jackie.

True love exists and not just in fairy tales.

Thank you for sharing the wonderful story.

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 16 years ago
Great

Would love to read more. I really like the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
:)

After reading all of your posted Stories, I do feel like leaving a comment :)

I enjoy the way each of your stories is individual, that your characters never look alike and the way you always bring a new theme into the ancient song.

Wishing you the best for your life as a writer and of course also beyond writing :)

M.

LucasMirchLucasMirchover 15 years ago
Didn't really warm the cockles of my heart.. but..

The characters were believable enough (except the constant "hell yeah's", to be honest). I also noticed (just read Rhi and Lil's stories) that you bring the same elements to your stories - bicycle, the phrase "humour me", touching a woman's waist, a small woman giving birth to a large son, etc to your stories - almost like a signature. I'm a fan (not like those creepy ones); I may not like this series 100% but I hope you continue writing. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Really good

I love your stories. Just a heads up tho, Sean is the Irish way to spell it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
pls update!!!!!

I really want you to finish this one!!! please, pretty please with sugar on top?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I love it i love it i love it

actualy i love all your workits actually has plot and it believeable truly outsanding there needs to be so much more like this on literotica

saorisaorialmost 14 years ago
Really Enjoyable Story

Loved it, was sweet and funny - and straight up hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Liked this story ^^

~~

KatLadyKatLadyover 13 years ago
Great story

I'm glad I've discovered your stories. I look forward to reading them all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
nothing would be better

than to curl up at home in winter with a firstkiss story to read...

I'd love to see your characters get into anal sex; there was a brief teaser in the Hell, Yeah series.

And I'd love to see you write a historical romance! Now that would so exciting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Less is more..

I thoroughly enjoyed the story, the plotline, the descriptions and interactions from the first chapter through the end. My solitary complaint is the forced and over use of the title in the dialogue. It became distracting at times. But considering that's the only negative for me, it's not enough to keep me from reading more.

amber1312amber1312about 13 years ago
phew

what a hot story.

revampnzrevampnzalmost 13 years ago
Loved it

Such an honest story ... I loved the way you portrayed her as really relishing his words, and loving how she made him feel. It's a feeling lots of women would identify with. Can't wait to read more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
im moving to canada

Ive read this story and writers block and theyre so tantalizing and sexy, i know fairy tales dont exist but the fact that these are normal people who are horny as fuck and just as loving makes me feel as though i need to get with that crowd

eWomaneWomanabout 11 years ago
A double..

delicious treat. Two great characters - Jackie & Shaun. Tantalizing action that flows smooth and quick. Sweet, hot romance and no cringe moments. Light and playful -- a must read for those who like it gentle with some kick. Take care...happy 2013!

eWomaneWomanabout 11 years ago
A must read...

for those who luv 'love'. I finished reading this story Dec 29 and commented then. But I keep coming back to it in my mind, and it is now an all-time favorite. Can't say enough good things -- but it is everything a great story should be. Luv it! So free, so easy -- it's all about what love could be. And the title's just so appropriate for it. 'Hell Yeah' and take care...

thisgirliscracrathisgirliscracraover 10 years ago

I love this story, but I think this is the first time I've read what her name was lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Seriously, hell yeah, one of the best stories on Lit

I love it ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
delicious...

good english as well...just the odd "off of" when off alone would have been better...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
SERIOUSLY?

This is your first submission? It's REALLY GOOD!

What a great love story! I can't wait to read more.

Would add you to my favorite stories, favorite author, but I cannot remember my password, can't log in.

Gary13

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=873051

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirstkiss@firstkiss
3009 Followers
A lot has changed since I began writing on this site 16 years ago as a wet-behind-the-ears 20-something — met an amazing partner, got married, started a business, and became a mom. Life with a kid underfoot doesn’t exactly make for much free time for sexy writing. I still da...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Hell, Yeah Ch. 05 Previous Part
Hell, Yeah Series Info