All Comments on 'Wife on a Plane'

by abedrako

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good start

Don't know why the other wankers bother reading this category if they don't like stories of wives who fuck around.

Perhaps there should be a special category for them.

Caught the wife cheating, beat him up , beat her up and kicked her ass out! Not very erotic, but it might stop them banging on.

Don't let them put you off of part two!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Part of the attraction....

..of reading the stories in this category is the incredible delight I get from how badly wimpy, cuckolded, sexually-handicapped men react to these stories. A woman who can't find satisfaction at home will usually go nuts for a masculine guy with a big cock who knows how to make her come like her husband can't. This is a great story and really illustrates how clueless a lot of guys are about what their wives are doing with guys who can really fuck a woman well. Subconsciously, the guys who leave negative comments feel resentment because at an instinctual level, they know their own wife is getting some elsewhere.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Distinctly average writing

Reasonable enough stroke story, I suppose, but not very good fiction. The prose is marred by numerous grammatical errors and blunders, there's next to no character description, no plot to speak of and nothing resembling a storyline. I've read better stroke stories so here's a fifty and I thank you for your effort.

Spellz34Spellz34about 17 years ago
Anonymous, does your wife know you read this?

This was a good read... My tagline is directed to the wimpy Anonymous man that has a Hot wife but does not know how to satisfy her. The same man that can't live with the thought that someone else can. Well Anonymous you might want to be carefull because your wife may write the next story about when you were asleep and a stranger sat next to her...

or maybe she already did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Decent writing!

Stroke story, movie star looking wife with two kids suddenly realises she is sexually unfilled and winds up giving a stranger head on airplane while sitting next to hubby. Nice fantsey. Try it in real life and when you are arrested at airport for assult after husband kicks your ass when wife screams and slaps you and an air marshal takes you into custody, and you say to yourself shit it aleays works on literotica.

BazzzBazzzabout 17 years ago
Well written

Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good Story

I am not a writer of stories,but enjoy reading on this site.Some I like,some not,but I do not leave negative comments as some have done on this one.To the ones that have left those comments,quiet possibly they do not have the capabilities to try to write nor have they ability to do so.So,I encourage you to keep on posting and to those of you with the negative comments quit reading on this site or pull a bag over your head.To this reader,I look forward to reading as to what happens in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A tad unrealistic

Wrong category.

As a stroke story, if you can ignore the amount of grammatical mistakes, then for a first story it's not bad. But as a "loving wife" story it fails in several layers.

There is basically no characterization nor even a smidgeon of a realistic plot. The writer informed us more about her breasts, her fantastic body than anything else...

Now in regards to the basic premise of this stroke story, if I'm scared shitless of flying and a stranger that I've never seen in my life slides his hand on my leg, you can be damn sure I will be screaming bloody murder, smacking his head until he is unconscious. End of story.

toesmantoesmanabout 17 years ago
Not a very good start

The lack of character development, the grammatical & syntax errors, the sheer lack of believability all conspired to make this not even a good stroke story. For a first posting, it's not bad, but you need a good editor, any good word processing program would have picked up most of your errors in spelling & grammar. Keep going, though, you have an inventive mind, & that's a good start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Editor...Quickly

As others have commented, the numerous grammatical errors are simply not acceptable. After reading the first couple of paragraphs, I almost always quit and hit the back button when there are so many grammar issues. There are some erotic plusses contained within, but how unrealistic is it to suck a man off and no one notices?? A blanket only hides so much. Get an editor and do some heavy duty rewriting on this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
This is just a distorted immagination

No comments but just a request not to write hallucinations far from any reality!!! wife fingered and brought to 2 oragasms... deep throated.. while her husband was seated next to her... respect our intelligence pleaseeee.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hubby

Hubby found the phone number, put two and two together and followed his whoring wife to meet Drake. He let them get started, walked in and shot both of the dirty, shitty cheating motherfuckers in the crotch, then promptly put a bullet between both of their eyes. The ignorant whore should know better than to cheat on a Falcone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good

I loved the fantasity of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nice one

Forget what those other wankers say .. I found this to be a very erotic story .. maybe it was a little rushed so to speak but good all the same.. I enjoyed it =) and looking forward to part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great story

Good story, well written made my dick hard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Bullshit

Just another cheating slut whore piss-poor story for all the queers from the UK and Canada dry. I'm sure that the asswipe bazzzzzzzzzz will give you a high mark.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
wife left vagina on a plane?

the story is about a wife leaving her vagina on a plane, to be fondled by any one?! how's that possible?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
It's a joke right?

The moment the stranger walked into the plane she had half lose her mind already and forgetting she ever had a husband. The moment he sat down beside her she had already plan to have a fuck with the man already and her husband...eh what husband?______You made her sound like a goddess and nothing mentioned how her husband look. If she was as good looking as you made her out to be and if I was the husband, I'd be damn sure not to allow another man sit next to her. I would have put myself btw them. The husband James must be brain-dead not to realize he had a forever horny wife._______You never even bother to mention if James ever went to sleep for them to start playing with each other. All thoughts of James were out of the window or in this case out of the picture.________Completely unbelievable story.________Wouldn't buy that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
ZzzzZzzzzz

The idea was good but badly writen not eneogh detail on the husband & the air stewardess & only being a 4 hour flight they must have been on steroids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Ignore the Crybabies

Firstly, yes there were a lot of typos, but when you're typing away with a story in your head, you tend to forget to check the grammar and spelling. So, give the author a break! Not like any of you have posted stories.

Secondly, Who's to say the story line isn't plausable? Think of all the places some of you have had sex at? Some of you don't have imaginations. Which brings me to my other comment/complaint: Don't you guys realize that this is FICTION?! Duh! It's a made up story meant to turn people on.

Get a grip (besides the ones on your crotches) and enjoy these stories for what they are....ways to get yourself off!

Thanks for the Story! I LOVED it!

Syn

P.S. Whos the hell cARES about the stewardess or the husband?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
That was AMAZING!!!

Please write more! Outstanding build-up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wonderful!

What a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
good!

good one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Excellent

Would like this story to continue with meeting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
It was GREAT

As soon as I read the title, I knew it would be good. But why not have them try the mile high club!

don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
Airplane Toilet

Obviously they have never heard of an airplane toilet where the woman sits on the sink edge and the guy fucks her. Later she can dispose of his cum down the sink drain and pee if she needs to at the same place. There have even been babies conceived at 35,000 feet in the airplane toilets.

a_older_genta_older_gentover 14 years ago
loved it

I loved the story and would love to read the second chapter where he fulfills his promise. I really enjoyed the build and know the feeling when you are so horny you don't care anymore. Great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

hot! Write the sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wonderful writing

it was wonderful writing especially the multiple orgagasm part

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 12 years ago
Ah Yes

And another cheating slut is born. More unfaithfulness and disrespect without consequences, just what we need. Write another chapter where either her husband catches her and leaves her or she does the right thing and leaves her husband to begin a relationship with Drake. Otherwise, there is nobody to like in this story. You cannot like or dislike the husband, he was asleep.

Lady_RayneLady_Rayneover 11 years ago
Please....

I do enjoy most of your chapters... would love for another one to this story, maybe them meeting up again! His place, big bed, beautiful view out some huge windows!!! What ever. :-)

To those that haven't enjoyed it, why bother reading it. It's a story, you know what kind your reading, if you don't enjoy it... don't finish it. Just go away!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Fear of Flying

Guessing she will not be as concerned about flying, next time! Wonder if Hubby would get suspicious if Drake (male adult duck) is in the window seat on their next flight? He will be in the saddle before then, of course!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great story

the story was posted in 2007, I hope you (the author) have not departed from these stories, they are great. I hope you decide to make a continuation or final chapter. I would like to see this end. Or at least in two parts. Again well done piece of work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Next chapter?

great story line, simple and believable. I hope for a sequel, however try to avoid this nonsense of a wimp or cuckold approach with husbands, its not at all believable. If the marriage ends, end it like it would in reality hard and painful. Yes physical fights ensue and this gentleman would be a target for sure. just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent story

Gave you 5 stars, I see you have no current posts or next chapters to your credit. Sad, such excellent stories. I would love to read how this finally ends. Great job on all stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent

Brilliant story - gave you 5 stars.

I would love to find out what happened next.......did she call him and hook up with David or not?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great example of a soon to be cheating wife

5 stars, great job creating the story line, I would believe that something like this could happen, great examples as if you either experienced or witnessed. Like to see a Ch2, In my opinion, if Erin was caught by surprise, she would have hit her husband immediately to wake him up. Not simply say please to Drake. I hope there is a Ch2, have her discovered by her husband, and do not make him a wimp what ever you do.

great job.

tae352001tae352001over 10 years ago
great story

I agree with the comments, I too sad no current posts such great work. If you do come back launch the Ch 2 for this story. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Biggest cock tease EVER

Omfg you built that up and then they dont fuck. Omfg ffuuuuck. but thanks for showing me that this is a fetish of mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WTH

Talk about leaving you hanging!! I felt like I had to leave a movie before it was over. I hope there will be a part 2,3,4...

chief573chief573about 10 years ago
OK, time for them to meet!

Great job keeping us hanging, waiting...

But please bring on the 2nd chapter, we want more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
EXCELLENT ! ! !

5 stars. More please...

friendly6977friendly6977about 9 years ago
WOW!

Getting ready to take a flight with my wife to FL...she will be sitting on one side of the aisle and me across the aisle...wonder if the person sitting next to he could pull something off...we are in our 60's but that doesn't mean she's not sexy...has real nice boobs and gets wet easily...you need to have Drake and Erin hookup and have him cuckold her hubby good...maybe even have them have unprotected sex and than have her fuck hubby in case she gets pregnant by Drake...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Terrible

Poorly written with very corny dialogue. And of course another faggot wimpy cuckold who cant satisfy his wife (most likely like the author can't).

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Having work for the airlines some thirty seven years now.

In all my traveling on planes I have seen more than this, it happens all the time. Most people want to be a member of the mile high club and they really give the small restrooms a workout on the redye flights. Sometimes the flight attendants will call up front and say we have some rabbits on board. As long as kids are not involved I will just tell them are there any children able to see the rabbits? If not just keep an eye out and if they involve kids let me know. In all these years I have only had our boys in blue meet us once to take care of the rabbits. I for one have enjoyed the mile high session with either my first or was it my forth wife. I might add that flying has its pros and cons but it gets expensive too! My first wife and I lived in a furnished apartment, I am still living in one. Making house payments on four at one time is hardly what I call fun flying. Yes I met them all on a plane. Take my advice if they do it with you then you are not alone, I don't think one man really keeps a woman satisfied by himself. They are just like a man, a little strange stuff is always tempting but you pay a high price if you are caught, believe me I know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More

Really enjoyed your story. would love to see a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Really?

You lost me when you claimed her nipples were the size of a half dollar. Really? Nipples almost 1-1/4" in diameter? I CALL BULLSHIT!!! Keep it real!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
To "really"

I dated this gal back in the 80's, nice lady and after a half dozen dates we ended up in my place. For some reason, she did not want her tits touched, but everything else was fine. Then she sort of relaxed, she wore a "C" cup bra, her nipples were more than half of her breasts easy 3 full inches across.

Never saw anything like it before or since, they were so big she nearly could not wear a bikini top unless it was big.

NBD, I liked them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The Story Was Alright!

But obviously you can't spell worth shit and have not even bothered to read your own story over. She taught her ass what? What did she teach her ass? And her hand which hand ....what the fuck? If you can't be bothered to look your story over and make corrections or have someone else do it...then be ready to take shit for being lazy or just plain stupid!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
another job well done..!

good story, swift and to the point.

i really liked it allbeit brief.

ignore the whingers about spelling and grammar

there was a few errors, so what.. wasnt enough to detract from the story

at all in my opinion.

if thats all they got to moan about id say you did a good job mate.

keep it up. definitely look fwd to more.

shirereeveshirereeveover 5 years ago
Sure it's only fiction but ....

I like the whole idea of a married woman playing with a stranger next to her on one side and an oblivious (or even knowing) husband on the other but I still like my porn to have an element of realism to it. Being touched and groped under a blanket is one thing but giving a blow job is quite another (with no one noticing). There should have been some innocent foreplay (physical and emotional) which eventually lead to something sexual. Hard to imagine a woman not freaking out when she realizes a stranger has his hand between her legs.

CharlieSargentCharlieSargentover 4 years ago
This is quite plausible. My wife and I were at a swingers club in Dallas, Texas.

My pretty wife and I were at Colette in Dallas; we were both dressed, although she had had enough to drink. She was sitting beside me as I was talking to this fellow's wife. I was occupied with our conversation and when I looked over at my wife twenty minutes later this guy was removing his cum dripping cock from underneath her dress. He had fucked her while I talked to his wife and he'd filled her with his semen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lovely

Great story. Gave me a huge hard on8X19k8

SnJ2430SnJ2430almost 4 years ago
Outstanding

Very realistic, have done that, but was with my own wife...:-)

SnJ2430SnJ2430almost 4 years ago
Outstanding

Have seen and done this, not unrealistic. But should end there. No need to ruin the marriage. Tell hubby, it'll lead to great marital sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why do men get off on being disrepected?

Any wife that does this does not honor her husband or her marriage. Have you no self esteem? No self value?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

very good didnt try to cover every aspect of sex just the best one the blowjob well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

excedingly Well written.

Booboo71Booboo71over 2 years ago

Awesome well written and love the way Drake made her have multi orgasms

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You are a talented story teller.

I loved this story, gave you a

5.0 = 💯% (💥💥💥💥💥)👍👍!

Erin is a keeper. Period. Full stop.

James is a lucky guy and a loving husband.

Drake knows wow to please a woman.

* * *

My wife's job entails air travel with overnight stay about 12 times a year. I hope she has alrady met, or will soon meet, a guy like Drake while away on business.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can't stand selfish, self-absorbed, narcissistic cunts who think themselves superior to all and deserving of everything - including a right to betray and cheat on her husband and her marriage and her children. How hard is it to scream "RAPE?". Fucking slut whore! How hard is it to finish yourself off instead of spreading your legs to your ears? Cheap gutter gash, trailer trash. And then you blow the predator bastard? Fucking superating garbage rotting slash. Get a divorce, pay child support, then fuck whatever you want, until your box rots off. See who loves, respects, cares for you then. Good luck finding another guy willing to marry trash like you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We were flying back home from California on the red eye my wife Loraine. Our seats were not together. The plane was pretty full but not completely. I looked back at my wife and seen the expression I had seen many times. She was having an O. I also could see the position of her arms knowing that she was pleasuring herself but the guy that was next to her his arm was moving. Dammit I thought things were good but evidently they weren't. Our plane was landing and they didn't seem to notice. When we were unloading I waited. I noticed that Loraine still had her eye's shut her friend was looking worried. As soon as I could I went back to them. I didn't see anyone looking and I hit the SOB as hard as I could. I was surprised that I had knocked him out and Loraine acted like she was waking up. I asked are you ready to go sleepy head? Are we already on the land? Yes we need to go. As we were walking out the door I seen one of the attendance shaking the guy. I had to laugh to myself. Later in bed Loraine was mumbling in her sleep telling me that someone could catch us Tim. Tim that's me. So I asked catch us doing what? You playing with me. So I started playing with her and she went off. Then we fell asleep. In the morning Loraine said babe I had a couple of dreams that is bothering me. I asked are you sure that it was a dream? She told me what happened in both of her dreams.I explained what I had seen and done. She asked was that man on the plane asleep or did you knock him out. I laughed I knocked him out. She started crying asking if I could forgive her? Yes I said but we will never fly again sitting away from each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is soooo hot and sweet. Part 2 is definitely needed. Please write part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

☆☆☆☆☆ (5)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The only thing I can hope for is that he ends up with the children. Very few things are worse than a cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife Amber was trying to convince me not to leave her and the children. It was a mistake and it will never happen again. Please John please we can work through this. We did but we didn't have what we used to have. The SOB was beaten up and had to be hospitalized. I wonder how that happened. Wasn't me I was at a party with my wife. That was where we were when we heard about it. She moved to me and asked if I knew anything about what happened? I honestly answered don't know a thing about it. 6 months later the SOB confronted me in public. I played it cool until he tried to hit me and I landed one on his face and then kicked him in the knee. I walked away. I was questioned by a sheriff. When he was done he said that I might be taken in to the office for further questions. I replied that maby he should listen to what I had recorded. I had turned on my phone and videoed it from my shirt pocket. He said send it to him and I did. Never heard from them again or the SOB of a homewreacker. Yes it was a wreck. It wasn't totaled and we did get it repaired.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story sounds as if the husband was a clueless character. BUT, with follow-up assignations, her passions will get out of control and the affair eventually revealed. Then, a single mother without a husband would result if the he has any self-respect. The new lover was clearly experienced and knew his way "around", so probably an accomplished philanderer. Probably not new mate material. Some younger folks such as Millennials and perhaps Zoomers may not be disturbed by this, perhaps until they have to build marriages with children which require stability and trust. Once violated, many couples never get it back even when they stay together. Seen this in person with friends in the 90s.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well that marriage is toast.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous