All Comments on 'My Sister Gill'

by Mr Story Teller

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Thank you

Nice story line and good build up. Please take the time to give us the second chapter.

Please ignore the first comment that was posted to this story. Not everyone is capable to reading more than one paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good job!

Well written description of a hot few minutes. Bravo! There is obviously more in the pipeline. I'll watch for it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
What! No more?

I hope you aren't going to leave us hanging? By the way, what's with you Brits "popping in" all over the place and then putting the "kettle on" all the time. Just kidding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
nice one

well written

but be sure not to leave us hanging over the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A possibility

Did you strangle her after you fucked her? That would be too cool!!!!!!!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
This could be a long series

They could reenact their memories and make new ones of their own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Holy run on sentence

Get someone to edit your work. It was unreadable. Sorry it poorly written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Did not end well. They should have fucked. That would have been a perfect ending.

HornyHub54HornyHub54almost 3 years ago

Super hot. Makes me think of my sister and her big tits and how much I wanted to fuck her when I spied growing up. Hehe, I guess not so uncommon for boys with older sisters.

Wish they had fucked. I kept edging while reading, hoping to cum as he found her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot. Write more, sister & brother fucking & sucking story. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It doesn't matter how good a story is, if I can't transplant myself into it. i admit that I didn't finish it because the language made it impossible for me to put myself into the story. I don't know if others feel this way but I like to read incest stories where I believe that it is about americans, written by americans and with the language you were using, that is impossible. Although, gramattically correct, I have never in my entire life hears anyone use the word, whilst. Also, I have never heard an american male call a refer to a woman as a cow. It may have been a great story, but it didn't work for me. A suggestion would be to let the reader know where the setting is at the very beginning. If you would have said, for instance, that I reside in the Uk or any other country, that would have made it much easier to read and you could have used English in the way that you naturally speak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very exciting story between the sister and her brother .However, the excitement was broken by 35% how the story ended. ...I thought that we should have known how they were fucking hard in all sorts of positions! .Maybe there is a 2 nd chapter??That would be great...After days of fucking, the sister should then be pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved this story love my sister all my life we used to be with each other but never made love still would if I got chance

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMr Story Teller@Mr Story Teller
239 Followers
50 now and still feel like a horny little boy, love life and love to love.. happy to share my acheivements, my desires and my fantasies. Feedback is welcome either good or bad, however if you want to be rude and offensive please leave a name so I can address it, my work is mi...