All Comments on 'Someday'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 84 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Fantastic !

I don't usually read long stories.

Just looking for the "excitement".

This however, is a great read. Tender and caring hearts joined for a beautiful cause. Too bad reality can't be this good.

craft2310craft2310about 17 years ago
well developed story

Too bad life and the world isn't like this story of deep friendships.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Story!

This is the best story submission I have ever read on literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
you pissed me off making me cry

great story,this story stands on its' on all need be said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excellent!

great story. it made my allergy act up, though. well, that is what i told my wife, anyway.

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 17 years ago
Brilliant!!!

Scorpio, as I have often said in the past, you honour us, from time to time, with glimpses of you brilliance! You have again treated us, loyal readers, to another fine tale of love and hope. Your characters are so vibrant and real and the story, although sombre, is truly heart warming. We should all be able to look forward to such wonderful 'twilight years'! Yes, too bad reality can't be this good. A true fan, Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great

I wish I had friends as good as these people and I'm not talking about the sexual part. Just deep friendship. Thanks

DesertPirateDesertPirateabout 17 years ago
Fantastic

This combines several categories and is great in each one! What a group of loving friends, we should all be so lucky.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
To Be So Lucky

I agree with someone else's comment. This is the best story that I have read on literotica. Would we all not wish to be so lucky to have friend that would be willing to share love with us as we face our last days. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story.

wbbgme01wbbgme01about 17 years ago
Awesome Story

Your story was absolutely awesome. Carry on the great work!!

Paniolo BoyPaniolo Boyabout 17 years ago
What more can one say....

There needs to be a special category for those stories that just take your breath away; make your emotions soar; make you feel what the characters were meant to feel. This is one of them!

Well done! As the others have commented before me, I just wish that people could be like this in real life; caring deeply for each other. Willing to place the needs and feelings of others before themselves. Society works against us in this regard, impressing on us what is socially acceptable and what is not. Conformity to a standard that doesn't value friendship at it's peak.

We (and I use the term without everyone's approval, yet I think I can speak for all) all look forward to your next story!!!!!

cancapercancaperabout 17 years ago
excellent

what a way to go and what a way to leave your spouse .it could not be said better at all thank you

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Magnificent storytelling

Someday I'd like to be able to pen one story, just one, that's half as good as this one. Thank you, Scorpio44, for reminding us that old farts like Pete, Cally and me need love too.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 17 years ago
Unusually Good Story

This story reminded me of a line by one of the greatest song writers of all time, "And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you send."

toesmantoesmanabout 17 years ago
ABSOLUTELY THE BEST

story I believe I ever read on this site. Words can barely express how much this story touched my emotions. Your work just keeps getting better & better, but you will have to go some to top this one. I've saved it so that I can read it time & again, if you were going to submit a story to be professionally published, this would be the one. Thanks for a fantastic read.

Spew1234Spew1234about 17 years ago
TRULY WONDERFUL

Just an absolutely wonderful tale. I could feel the warmth that the characters shared.

d70photogd70photogabout 17 years ago
tears in my eyes...

... and more. What a terrific, moving story! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
The good life

I had a friend die this week from cancer. Being 2000 miles away I'm not sure what his last days were like. I can only hope they were as good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
6 pages and I was captured through all of them.

Awesome. A story with characters, with plot, with loving sex. Who could ask for more. When I first read the introduction I wondered if I would like this story. By the time I got to the bottom of the first page I was so happy to see it was 6 pages. I am male, so can't be sure, but I believe the female thoughts and actions were realistic, and the entire story was sensual, sad and most of all touching. I confess that by the end of the story I had to read through tears. Thank you for the great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
a work of art

After thinking about it, i cant think of any story moveing me as much. i'll be looking for more from you. tho,I doubt if you,(or any one) will top this one......thanks

northbaybearnorthbaybearabout 17 years ago
Absolutely the best! Wonderful!

Scorpio44 writes so well about love, and connection, and connecting--"joining" as he's called in other stories--and the exquisite joy and heartfelt need satisfied with sexual love.

This is one of his best stories, in a batch of beautiful and touching stories. It's especially special with this story that it's about us older folks, and how loving and sexy we are, too.

Yes, as one person wrote, it is indeed a work of art. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
you did it again!

I enjoy all your work, but this is far and away your best yet.

Thank you for taking the time to create such a moving masterpiece.

GAnnEGAnnEabout 17 years ago
A Wonderful Memorial?

This is a unique story by a very gifted writer. It may be

fiction but the details and marvelous women are so real "as

if they were My own sisters" that some of us may feel as if WE know them too. I can hope this special story is a tribute to a GREAT Man?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nothing Can Be Better...

Nothing can be better than this story...what a lovely discription in the story...three stories in two days...You rock..man, never stop writing...

God Bless You.

chefschmittychefschmittyabout 17 years ago
wish for someday

As WE grow old and we all face the time at the end weather it be from natural causes or from cancer like the man in this story It wouldbe nice to know that there would or could be people in your life that loved you enough to do what happened in this story. it would make the winter of all our lifes better. I see no moral issue here or leagal issue it was great in the 60's to do it so why not now!!!!!!!! all of us have old dear freinds that have lost a loved one so why couldn't say 6-7 adults do this it would only nake all of our life better at the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Powerful Stuff

I don't think a story has affected me like this one did unless it was at the back of the Readers Digest.The power of this tale is overwhelming.

Victoria_2001_02769Victoria_2001_02769over 16 years ago
Wow!

Dear Sir,

I may have just read the first two pages... but I like how well you've written what I have read. One can feel the love as it emanates from the pages, and hear the words that are shared between a husband and his wife; and a lady and her woman friends. We should all be so lucky as to have the depth of understanding and trust between the husband and wife, and we all should have a "Someday" list.

So far as I've read, I have NOT been offended by the content, which was eloquently defined and outlined within your Introduction or your Foreshadowing. I will comment on the next set of pages after I have read them; but, I do like where I think this is going and once again, it is very beautifully written.

Victoria_2001_02769Victoria_2001_02769over 16 years ago
To Scorpio44:

Sir;<br>

</br>

I have just finished pages 3 and 4... and I love the way Pete took his time with Beth. From inching down her torso in small degress, to the total enjoyment of giving her oral sex until her climax turned into screams.<br>

</br>

The way Pete was with Beth, even to falling asleep between her legs; I think any woman who is able to experience, or has experienced, such oral satisfaction and loving is a very lucky woman indeed.<br>

</br>

A very beautiful story. Many would/should consider themselves very fortunate to have friends who were able to be this close and to be this trusted. Thank you for the effort(s) You have put into your stories for our reading enjoyment.

IndyMSpankUIndyMSpankUover 16 years ago
Moved to tears

I am a middle-aged man almost Pete's age, and this story was so emotional that I was moved to tears. I could only hope that when my time comes that I have women who love me so much. Thank you for a beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wow.

Even after realizing that this was a rare tale of love and acceptance, I was totally blown away by the powerful ending. Kudos. Really very, very good stuff. "'Tis better to give," because the givers, in giving, receive so much more.

I'm honestly in tears, and that has never happened to me here.

cancapercancaperabout 16 years ago
still

this is the fourth time i've read your story and it's just as good as the first thank you

mckitt1943mckitt1943about 16 years ago
age & sex related? no way!

I'm 64 and as horny as I ever was. The loving in this story is like a dream. I'm only reading it for the first time and love it.

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
it's all said

just reading some of the titles on the comments : excellent, fantastic, wonderful, magnificent. They said all

ther's to say. G.Belgium

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Amazing

I have read many of your stories. I am blown away by your sensativity and talent. You weave a tale so complete I felt that I was living the stories. Amazing insights into humanity and relationships. Never quit writing and posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW!

Helluva writer, your tales come from the heart, it seems. Very effective storylines. I loved the depth of your people, characters, it makes everything come together so well. Thank you for contributing to this site, you are a star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Beautiful

What a beautiful and sensitive story, brought tears to my eyes.Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thankyou

I m a young boy..would like to pass on to the other side like Pete did...

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
Gentle Love Sweetly Shared

HOT SEX with nary a rigid cock in sight! It is sure a weird premise for amatory shenanigans. In this marvelous romance the fading hero spreads his abundant love, with his wife's eager blessing (in more ways than one), among seven adored women friends of years standing. The narrative is a bit slow in developing, but the sexual and spiritual needs and capacities of the ladies vary from rape-induced dread to former bad marriages to simple superannuated virginity to lonely widowhood. So our hero, impaired by chemo, has his oral and manual work cut out for him. Happily enough, he has loved all the ladies for years (and they him) and is the best lover any of them could have. Even his cancer death cannot but strengthen the depth of the romance. Thank you for an amazing adventure!

OleTroubadorOleTroubadoralmost 15 years ago
And again

As always, you write the best stories to be found in literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh Boy - that was some story

So tender and loving and so erotic at times without being in your face. And it was all about 'Older' people too - now that has to be a first. I'm going to start making a list of my 'Somedays' from now on and see how many I get to do. Brilliant, just brilliant.

jiminabjiminababout 14 years ago
Beautiful

As all before me I found the story very beautiful. So full of emotion. But the last three paragraphs were so full of love that I thought they were outstanding. Thank you so much.

Duckydan49Duckydan49over 13 years ago
Hey Pete...

As always it was a great one. There are such complex emotions intertwined in your stories. I REALLY like reading a lot of your stuff as most of them are not wham-bam-thank you-mam fuck stories. They show how you put a LOT of yourself into your writing. Which I guess is what really makes a good writer. Keep going...

OldHidekiOldHidekiabout 13 years ago
Outstanding read.

I loved that last line, Cally was in a loving relationship for the gest of her life, and her husband Pete made sure of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
love wins

A truly great story. Behind and under the sex is the greatest force ever: love. Encompassing all the emotions and including and blessing judgements and fears: LOVE. Yeah!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

all i can say is WOW a warm senious story coming from the heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story!

My only fear is that I'd be the last one left after all the others were gone. My other fear is that this is a good bye story from Scorpio. I guess you just have to love while you can. MIke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful love story!

I have thoroughly enjoyed this story of loving sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The Best

This is with out a doubt the BEST story I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice story!

I lost my daughter last year to cancer, I wished she could have had that type of love before she past. Nice story!

oldwayneoldwayneabout 12 years ago
What a beautiful story!

Having lived with a spouse who has been battling cancer for six years now, I can only regard your story as a thing of beauty. Thank you so much for such a touching and wonderfully written story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thanks

If only people would behave more like this. A truly moving peice of writing. Thanks

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
A NEW SPIN ON THE BUCKET LIST

but with more emotion and feeling. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
True Love

If we all could find the Love of our life, it should be like this. My wife and I have been fortunate enough to have this love for 47 years now, and I must say this is the way it should be.

Thank you for your wonderful story !!!!

fireguy365fireguy365about 12 years ago
Wow!

Looking for sex and found a love story. It's not easy typing with tears in my eyes but I have to tell you thanks for such a great love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The most

touching story I have read on this site. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LOVING!

this story was awsome and it deserves a catagory of it`s own.thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
One of the very best

This is one of the very best stories I have read in a long time. Absolutely brilliant.

This story made me move the clock forward by 25 years & feeling what I might feel someday. I really hope when the time comes, I would have a partner & friends who love me as much the girls loved Pete (& he loved them).

LuchayluLuchayluabout 11 years ago
Thank you !

Thank you so much for sharing. What a wonderfully sweet and sexy story.

rightbankrightbankabout 11 years ago
Thank You

I am a 68 year old man on a prescription cocktail that will never allow me an erection again. My ex wife left me because her church told her one of the things I love in life, giving a woman pleasure with my tongue and hands, is dirty and evil. I wish I had a Callie in my life.

I love the way you told this beautiful story of love.

drmrbludrmrblualmost 11 years ago
Thank you

This was a lovely story and like the last writer, I too have cancer and meds that limit erection and ejaculation. I am not divorced, but still live alone -- my wife moved out months ago. Life is meant to be shared as this story brought out. As it is, my life seems devoid of human companionship. I still find things to enjoy and glad to be alive. I am of retirement age, but need to work to afford living expenses. Thanks again for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good Read

I asked my wife to marry me one week after I had my 45th. radiation treatment. I was given 6 months to live.......that was in 1993. We have our disagreements but I'm so blessed to be able to live longer than I thought was possible and I thank her for my extra 20 years (so far). This story hits closer to home than I'd like but it's still a good read. Thank you. Samsiewamsie@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

It wasn't until the end that it hit me that while Pete's second "someday" was for him, the first one was actually for Cally. He was making sure that although she would miss him, someone would be there to hold her and love her for the rest of her life.

Could any man love his wife more than that?

CrisInGA

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
this was a tender loving story about a guy and the women becoming lesbians and dykes

his request to love all the women was also a request for them to love Cally...she turned in to a latent dyke lesbian as they all did with each other...it was probably more about them pleasuring each other more than Pete....their relationships became more important....I suppose every women is a closet lesbian and probably more married women prefer the feel of another woman rather than loving their husbands....dykes of the world unite....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
like wise

my first wife died at age 64. i suffer from many ailments. have more docs than friends.i think of someday alot keeps me going excited to see what happens.

rickydean56rickydean56almost 10 years ago
someday, someday maybe soon.

I had prostate cancer at 47, broke my back and shattered my pelvis and broke every rib at 51 and now at 58 I'm alone with nothing but memories of yesterday and dreams of someday.. I haven't had an erection in 10 years so I can relate to this story in that way but unlike this lucky guy, I don't have women friends to please. But I still dream

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wow

beautiful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love forever

A lovely story. I lost my wife of 37 years two months ago, and I miss her terribly.

Yet even with my grief and various health issues, I remain a sexual being. Maybe I can find some lonely oldster who wants some closeness.

humminbeanhumminbeanover 9 years ago
Beautiful!

Just beautiful. It's nice to see that others understand it, too: feeling a woman coming with you, in your arms, with your help and affection, is the most wonderful thing in the world.

rider999rider999over 9 years ago
WONDERFUL STORY - BTW, I HAVE CANCER

A great story. Well constructed, developed and emotionally charged. I have prostate cancer for the third time. Had surgery first time, radiation (IMRT) second time. Just diagnosed again with cancer. The tears just rolled down my face as I read. If only reality could match fiction this would be on my bucket list for sure. I have a penal implant and continue to enjoy intercourse with my present spouse. Actually, my only spouse whom I married over 40 years ago. This is the best story I have read in a long time.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 9 years ago
Just had to read it again...

what a beautiful tale. Your stories are always the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow!

Haven't cried over a story so much in years....a fantastic five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great

i have to agree with the other comments

wonderful story

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
you touched some readers with this story

based on the comments being left, this has opened feelings in a lot of people.

well done

MIKE0324MIKE0324over 8 years ago
AMAZING AND TOUCHING

YOU DID A FANTASTIC JOB WITH THIS STORY, SO TOUCHING AND AMAZING. IF YOU NEVER WRITE ANOTHER STORY YOU CAN BE VERY PROUD OF THIS SUBMISSION.

harley233harley233over 8 years ago
One of the Best

Absolutely loved this story. I had tears in my eyes on almost every page I read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved

A wonderful story about passion, love and great friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful

What a truly beautiful story.. As a man in my late 60s have survived cancer and cannot think of a better way to end a life. This story is truly about loving in many, many ways.. Thank you.

PaBobPaBobover 6 years ago
What a beautiful story!

I'm a 72 yo male in good health and am envious. Wow awesome heartwarming story about love and bucket lists and "the end"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lovely

What love should be all about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good one

Made me cry. Under horrible circumstances, love triumphed.

YouamiYouamiover 5 years ago
Balled like a baby over this one....

Scorpio44

I tried hard, very hard to take in your tales as objectively as I could....but I am the first to admit that I cried like a baby through the second half of your story, but especially the end. Fuck, dude, I have lost a wife to cancer and this really touched an emotional nerve in me that I found hard to control. I guess death, especially death of a loved one is not the usual plot theme that most writers would have taken on. But I tell you, without getting too schmaltzy you gave Peter an exit that I wish to God I could aspire to when my time is up. Thank you for taking a risk with this submission. You have succeeded.

steeltiger01steeltiger01almost 5 years ago

Damnit, you made me cry.

That was absolutely a beautiful story. Thank you.

DaLincerGuyDaLincerGuyover 3 years ago
I have this one "In My Perms"

I deeply appreciate this story. Every couple of years, I read it again.

Still draws tears from my eyes, and I only hope that I can love even half as much as Pete did.

bob4300sbob4300s7 months ago

Especially loved the last 4 paragraphs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous