All Comments on 'Sleeping Beauty'

by Tender86

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Anonymous:

You certainly do have issues, Cubby. This is a story. You sound like a violent, pathetic person who cannot separate truth from fiction. Why don't you go play somewhere else -- or do you get off on reading these? You seem to read them all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great story!

Excellent tale.... Despite the moron who wrote "stupid" several times, and then spouted filth..... This was well stated, and well built!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Well done!

It was really hot. I especially enjoyed reading about the creampie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
good luck

i have dine all the things you say you want to do except make love in a boat. i am not a water person. i hope ypu get a chance. there are other things to eat out of a womans pussyy...the cum of several men, nice warm golden pee and if you can get her to grind against another cumming pussy, you can taste both of them combined. delicious.

SweetLittleLiarSweetLittleLiaralmost 17 years ago
Nasty, delicious story

Yes ... I have to say, I wish my husband was as wiling to share as you <lol> ... and I wish he was as open and unembarassed about playing in front of others. Such a hot little fantasy this was, and very well written. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Friends

Since your friend and I share the same name,and my wife and I used to swing with a couple that had a Debbie,I found this story quite enjoyable.

SusanSeekerSusanSeekeralmost 17 years ago
Loved it

I loved it!

The beginning of the story was good but a bit too unbelievable.

The section where Troy witnesses the masturbation was also quite good but also not believable.

However, the section where Troy comes back into the room when Debbie is asleep and the finale are great.

Well done - I look forward to your next posting.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 17 years ago
Don't get this...

Married just a year and she's fucking one of your friends, yet a month later she won't let an 18 year-old kid's cock past her panties because that would be crossing some kind of threshold? Damn it, she's a slut - so what line is she trying to draw?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very good, thanks!

Enjoyed it greatly!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Crap

ZERO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I LIKE this story VERY MUCH & gave it a 5 [(☆☆☆☆☆) 4.8/5.0 = 96% = A]EROTIC! REALISTIC!

Deb & her hubby are an open-minded couple that is ready to open their marriage to other men on a case-by-case basis.

They don't want to make it a common knowledge that Deb is a shared wife. That's why Deb tells Troy, " This will be our secret." It's wise of them to keep their sex life under the radar. They both enjoy when Deb drives a man crazy & seduces him.

Deb & her hubby are on the same page as regards wife sharing. They both love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
LOVE IT. PERIOD. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5.0 = 100%). THIS STORY IS TOTALLY MY CUP OF TEA & THEN SOME!

Needless to say, I am a voyeur husband.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Same old

Same old cuck shares whore wife with friend crap. Nothing new or interesting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous