All Comments on 'The Sorority Sisters: Creme No. 03'

by Sassy Susan

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
smy3thsmy3thalmost 17 years ago
Absolutely Amazing!

The things Susan can get out of her subs is incredible. And the story is hotter than Tabasco.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
i love this !!!!

Really.....love this ! miss.penang@gmail.com

MileneMilenealmost 17 years ago
Omigod, this is WONDERFUL!!!!

I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this story. I LOVE black women and I am SO wet now! We need more stories like this for all us white girls who live to service those beautiful black godesses.

qarlcueqarlcueover 13 years ago
Breathless

Creme,

I find when I'm done reading one of your stories that I've been holding my breath and clenching all my muscles in my core and below without even noticing. I'm breathless and intoxicated by the pace and passion in the story. You're incredibly earnest and that's partly what makes your stories so delightful to read. Moving to #4!

-Carl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hi Susan, This story is HOT, even for a lesbian.

I don't normally go for bisexual woman. The thought of eating where some guy has puked, disgusts me. However, if you have read some of my comments you know there are a couple exceptions, and Crème, sounds like she is smokin hot!

I Rate This One "12" kisses licks and orgasms.

Sara Marie.

JWrenJWrenover 9 years ago
In charge

The submissive takes control, selecting and seducing her black target. Luscious licking and so satisfying for all, especially the readers. Another triumph, Susan.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous