All Comments on 'Paid for Pleasure - MILF'

by marriedpervs

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hey! She had fun!

Based on some level of experience this story fit the bill. Reading the comment of dog #55 ...Now THERE is a guy that is very full of himself and Hmmmmm something else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
which part?

If you read the first part about her loving husband telling her about the disgust he had for hookers and men who paid them for sex, you would say she is an adulterous, disgusting slut wife. If you ignore that part of the story,the part about a horny dancer who decides to become a hooker is reasonably well written and erotic. I just don't know why author mixed two parts into one story.

the Ct. Yankee

ErotonautErotonautabout 17 years ago
"I acted the whore"

She's accepting money in exchange for sex: ergo, she's a whore. And a stupid one, if she only insists on condoms when the client is about to pop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A lying cheating whoring wife. It was not safe,

sane, consensual sex agreed upon by her husband beforehand and her marriage contract is now broken. She is taking very serious medical risk not just for herself, but also for her husband, and children. A checkup by the girls each month does nothing to protect the girl, only to try and protect the clients. She is either very stupid, thinking no one will recognize her doing this, and thinking she is safe, or very seriously mentally ill. Correction she is probably a very stupid mentally ill woman. If she wanted to lead this type of life she should have respected and loved her husband and children well enough to give the husband a divorce and custody of the children before living this hazardous lifestyle. Trash is trash, always throw out the trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good story

I'm sick of all the self righteous dick heads who supposedly review stories and provide a stellar moral stand point on an EROTIC literature site. No balls, no guts to write their own and no imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
it does it exactly what it is for

Literature, character development and consistant plot themes are great for Dickens. This story contains even more. Great visuals, well written imagery resuting in a GREAT story to get off too. THANK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A fun Story

Alwasys like one of your stories--ignore the "Trailer Trash Moralists" and keep up the writing. You two are on my fav's list.

libertarianlibertarianabout 17 years ago
Problems

What should have been a good story was plagued with typos. Although I liked the intro, I really enjoyed the second half better. I have noticed that you have typos all over your stories. You really ought to spend more time re-reading your stories and getting an editor to double check it before submitting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good Story

The story got my attention and held it through the end. Understanding the life style Marriedpervs, this could have easily been a true story. Dee is one sexy lady.

Overall a sexy stimulating story. Also like your thread on the Forum side of Lit.

Hank

marriedpervsmarriedpervsabout 17 years agoAuthor
Wow - I LOVE generating comment!!!

Apologies for the typos - happy to have anyone assist in that regard if they ever want to.

Love, DEE

PS - It's a fantasy remember?? Or.......is it?

prickassoprickassoover 16 years ago
very erotic!

Another extremely hot entry! I can't wait to read the rest of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fun little Fantasy

This was a sexy bit of fantasy. I enjoyed much more than some of the complete teenage crap written here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Spoken from experience?

sooo hot!

I feel like a slut sitting here and seeing this unfold through vivid description.

VERY nice - wish it could be me right now - am very wet and ready.

peckerpleaserpeckerpleaserover 12 years ago
A slut’s dream, Thanks Dee

A favourite fantasy of mine, a stripper slut who loves it. I found going out side the husband’s boundary a further turn on that added to the story.

If you need help with grammar in future get in touch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
me and the mrs. have a cuckold relationship

Love all your stories, I especially like that they seem like they really happened.

Your style is very detailed and gives the readers a better chance to visualize what you are trying to tell us. Thanks for all your time and efforts, our love life is better for it, thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Tasting her tightest hole.

Before plunging my cock in her asshole I would have tasted it first. Sucking and licking her sphincter while stabbing my tongue in and out of her ringed hole. After I finished off filling my condom with my sperm in her rectum, I would repeat the process. Yeah!

SteveZR1SteveZR1over 6 years ago
Great read!

Loved your story, easy to follow, and super erotic.

Perfect.

marriedpervsmarriedpervsalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Any story requests? Scenarios?

Hi all, it's been a while since I have written a story. I spent last month on a cruise and had some amazing experiences, so I'm all horny again and feel in the mood to write. Let me know if you have any scenarios you'd like me to write about to make your cock hard, ok?

Love, Dee

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love that you described her pure enjoyment in the sex, and that she had no misgivings about deciding to fuck for money. Seems very healthy, somehow.

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

Liked it as much this time as the first. Added to favorites

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous