All Comments on 'Vacation For Mom'

by svensyn

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
hmmmm very good!!

excellent..finish the story..please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
loved this story

I loved this story-mine is similar, except it was with my nephew and without the potion.I continue to do photo sessions with him and occasionally my girlfriend poses for him and I take pictures of them together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Happy family

Every son should be so lucky to have such a sexy mom!

mature teachermature teacherover 18 years ago
THANKS FOR THE EROTIC THOUGHTS& MEMORIES

LOVED YOUR STORY, I HAVE HAD SIMILAR EXPERIENCES,WITHOUT THE POWDER,IT WAS WITH MY GIRLFRIEND AND HER SON, HE WALKED IN ON US WHILE WE WERE IN BED TOGETHER,MY FACE BURIED DEEP IN HER PUSSY AND MY ASS IN THE AIR.

WE HAD A GREAT 3-WAY SESSION THAT NIGHT AND WE MADE A GREAT XXX-VIDEO FOR MEMORIES.

THEY HAVE BEEN BUSY MAKING VIDEOS WITH OTHER WOMEN AND A FEW OF HER SON'S MALE FRIENDS.

I OCCASIONALLY JOIN THEM AND LOVE BEING ABLE TO ENJOY THE PASSION AND EROTICISM THAT WE ENJOY TOGETHER.

SOMEDAY I MAY TRY TO SUGGEST A FEW NEW ADDITIONS TO OUR TRIANGLE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Bad story

This story was lame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
...

basiclly to me dude you made a blow up doll story. wasnt shitty but you made the woman in my opnion too old and she was a freaking blow up doll!

sugarsmakcssugarsmakcsalmost 15 years ago
Please

Yes please more.... and where can i get some of that powder?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Unrealistic

A good idea for a story but a little unrealistic and you could've made her a little younger in my opinion. However the story is pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
nooooo

Pls dont

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice Build Up

I like how you continued to convince your mom to go a little further each time, right up to unbuckling your belt and unzipping. By helping you remove your pants and underwear, she showed she was randy and no longer questioning your actions. Giving her a great view of your hardened cock and hanging testicles in front of her was enticing. She definitely knew what you wanted and you gave her what she needed. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I disagree with those who think the woman should have been younger. To think of a younger horny guy who is turned on by a much older woman and gives her something she hasn't had in a long time, as well as something she really enjoys is a perfect arrangement. Mom's inhibitions were lowered enough to give in to her dominant son's passions. She dutifully did as she was told and received her own pleasure in the process. This is one of my 'go to' stories when I really want an intense orgasm. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Older long neglected mom needed her horny son more than she knew. He gave her the attention mature women crave and made her feel attractive again. The son's step by step seduction was perfect, where she submitted to him for their mutual desire and pleasure. Mom had the unexpected bonus of swallowing her son's warm gift to her. Five stars, thank you.

Fantasy_Writer_JoeFantasy_Writer_Joe9 months ago

This has been my favorite Literotica story for years and years! Probably at least 15 years. I love the control he has over his mother. Thank you for writing this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous