All Comments on 'Bree's Plans Progress'

by acdd123

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
loved it

very erotic bathtub scene

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good stuff

My cock comes to attention every time you write. Please just keep cranking out material!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wow, You really suck at this!

I don't know where to begin, you have got to be the worst writer of stories ever on this site! Your characters are laughable at best and your plots, (I guess that's what they are?) are so juvenile you must be 12y.o. Here's a thought, see if you can actually write a story that doesn't involve fathers cuckholding there son's. I doubt that you can, but give it a try. You might actually improve. (LOL)

HingisFanHingisFanabout 17 years ago
Good Stuff

i know you take a lot of slack for your other series, but this installment was HOT! Write more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
That was just really, really bad!

That just made so sense at times.

f754543f754543almost 17 years ago
Good stuff

True, the style is a bit sick. That being said, I love these stories. To those who insist the author has "daddy issues," etc., don't you think it's possible he just uses the father because of the perceived effect it has on the character? Authors don't necessarily have any similarities to their characters. Was Dostoyevsky a mentally unstable axe murderer? (Not to say you're on Dostoyevsky's level- no offense.)

Anyways, just a reminder that there are a lot of us who like these stories and asking that you please don't stop because of some criticism from self-styled psychologists.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
so wrong! lol

Loved the story, i guess its just that sense of wrongness that gets me. well anyway if you don't like it don't read it, and maybe a few of the commentators have strong negative feelings to the stories because they have their own issues to worry about. enjoy it or move on. it's not a hard concept!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A+

love the bree character - do you plan on writing more ?

moneymadmisskmoneymadmisskabout 10 years ago
well

I creamed hard

Love humiiating wives. Making them realise that I'm far superior and Bree does that so well with her huge titties ;)

DarkSideGirlDarkSideGirlalmost 3 years ago

Want to see more of Tom, Bree and little Timmy xxx

DarkSideGirlDarkSideGirlalmost 3 years ago

Fuck love this story, a golden turd 💩

DarkSideGirlDarkSideGirlalmost 3 years ago

Can Tom man up and cum inside her

DarkSideGirlDarkSideGirlalmost 3 years ago

Seriously when’s the sequel!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous