All Comments on 'What Is My Daughter Doing? Ch. 01'

by altego

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Yeah right

daughter running gangbangs at all hours of the night, guys wandering in and out, and no one knowing. Dont you think the neighbors would ask about the parties late at night and just guys wandering in and out?

MJOMJOabout 17 years ago
A good story

It's a fantasy - a little break from reality is fun and this story is hot.

NaborladyNaborladyabout 17 years ago
a very HOT start!

I hate it when people leave comments like : " This is so unbelievable". The sex in this first (of many, I hope) chapter is hot and explicit. I can't wait to read the ongoing saga of this horny family <wg>

devilspydevilspyabout 10 years ago
You seemed to rush chapter one

Take your time, let it build up for the reader. This is a great story idea. I will read the next one to see how the hot slut wife gets into it with her slut daughter. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love threesome with lady

I m reyansh l would love to fuck your wife in front of you . if someone like to watch your wife getting fuck by me or wanna to be impregnant by me plz call or message me on 8792775913. I m from bangalore India.

dirtyomnidirtyomnialmost 3 years ago

Love the thoughts of a nice clean up girl licking those cocks clean. Can't wait gor the anal

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I had the biggest surprise of my life when I was sent a video to my phone that had a girl being fucked by at least 10 guys or more,I laughed with the boys at work watching it on our break but my laughter soon turned to horror when I realised that the girl being fucked was my daughter becky! Then I recognised some of the guys! They were the local football team, becky was clearly very drunk in the video and even helped the boys in taking her clothes off before she tried sucking all of their cocks! They were in the teams changing rooms,I used to play for them in my younger days,becky was bent over one of the wooden benches and got fucked by the boys who were in a queue behind her ! Something made me watch the entire video then I recognised a few voices calling out, in here one of the boys said,what have we got here then the older chap said! Fucking hell look at this Rob! Another man appeared and to my astonishment they were two of my closest friends Rob and Scott who coached the side! Fuck me isn't that becky Carl's daughter? Yeah coach it is! We couldn't believe it either! We can't do this Rob said to Scott! You might not but I am pal ! One of my best friends got naked with the boys and they cheered him as he wanked his cock until he was hard and slapped my daughter's arse just before he started fucking her,the boys egged Rob on then he to got naked and put his cock in becky's mouth! That's what you call friends!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraltego@altego
676 Followers
Greetings all, thank you for reading my profile. I have a tendency to go through periods of time where I have no desire to write and other times where I am writing all the time. This is a &quot;writing&quot; time and new ideas are constantly coming to mind. In short, I wr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES