All Comments on 'Father Uses Huge Asset Ch. 21'

by acdd123

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Shite.

The usual crap. Just a load of shite. Author, stop writing. You have no skill, no talent and no ability to write an even tolerable story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Ok I think its time for martin to kill his father

He just needs to buy a gun and shoot the bastard, thats the simplest way to be free of him. Otherwise he'd need to send his father to jail and I see that as being way to complex unless martin can organize all the husbands and boyfriends his father has screwed over into some type of coalition determined to see Richard in jail and buttfucked daily.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Just when

You think this shit might have been ended or the author might have come down with some terrible disease that may have hastened his demise, here comes another chapter of horseshit.

I guess all those "00" scores spur on his/hers desire for public humiliation.

Some little kid with a big cock fixation that has no idea about a female's anatomy. The clit is where the female gets her kicks from. A two inch cock with a large diameter would do all that is needed if that clit could be tickled.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Didn't read any of it.

Yet I know to rate it a zero. It's good when an author doesn't change their awful style at all in 21 chapters. Really makes rating them easier. Thanks for that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
What they said

They said it better than I could

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
? ?

Is this piece of dog crap still being written ? Give us a break and quit. IT'S BAD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
What a waste of Time!

Man, judging by the other reviews and your other chapters in this garbage of a story, you got some father/son issues to deal with? Lord knows how many hours you've wasted in your life writing this crap. Get a hobby or get some help, you waste everyone's time with this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
it is time

simply put it is time for martin to steal richard's money and have their cocks switched in some kind of amazing surgery. please do it and end this for all of our sakes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Pseudonyms Are Good 4 U

Without 1 you would have been commited 22 chapters ago.<P>

Go away - stop embarrassing yourself.<P>

Just enough to vote as low as one can.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great story, thanks!

This is great! Don't listen to the naysayers! Please continue the story of Martin and Richard ASAP!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
God I came three times with this one!

I only come to literotica for this series, please keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
i think this series is hot!

I don't understand why, but the dysfunctional relationships in this series makes me totally hot! I like hearing about big cocks and big tits and copious amounts of cum. I want to see the twist of Martin also trying Richard's cock. Guess I'm a bit twisted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great but needs an ending

I quite enjoy it, however, being the revengful type, im waiting for the ending, where hopefully martin does something to ruin Richards life.

xslampanxslampanalmost 17 years ago
Lovebombs and some ideas...

AAAAH I love this series!!! Just discovered it and I read it over and over again. Very good job!

But I guess the charecters in this series have played out their role by now, I mean for further chapters. It would be great if you took some of the best features and started a new series. It sure does have advantages to let the father fuck so many of the sons girlfriends, but it would be great to read about a father who slowly takes over one girl from his son, and makes her his slut. I think the foreplay, the flirting could have more space in that kind of story.

I would love to write it myself, but I can´t do it in english. I have a written a few in swedish though...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Must take a taxi to work and back

how does martin find his way to work and back?

LwcbyLwcbyalmost 5 years ago
Fucked up

One of the most fucked up shittiest stories ever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

stories where father fucks son up if so full of shit. Taking what is his

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous