All Comments on 'Witching Hour'

by MarshAlien

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
You Forgot

Us HST's the Homicidal Sociopath Trolls.....and with the exception of the model 700, Remington doesn't make the best weapons. Go to Springfield Armory and get a good CQB from them. Oh, we lurk around "Loving Wives" sections, you can tell us from our "kick the whore's ass out", "husband is a gutless wimp" comments. Funny thing is, for the most part we feel that way in reality and some of us have lived that nightmare. And in reality, kicking our ass is a little more difficult than writing a story. Let me gross you out, heroes: Nathan Bedford Forrest, Carlos Hathcock, "Harry in Va." hahahahahaha We're easy to find, we're under our bridges eating goat steaks. Have a good one, and be careful crossing those bridges, take care!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
What you gonna show me Marsh?

Eagerly awaiting an answer. "I loved this, even though I didn't get any lines," she said in a churlish, whining voice. A five in my book.

DesertPirateDesertPirateabout 17 years ago
Hilarious

Very well done! The only one you left out was the "Anonymous Coward" troll.I can just picture Molly doing this, it's a riot! I have to agree with DK though, you should have given her a line. Anyone who uses two of my favorite authors in a comedy deserves high praise. Thanks for the laughs!

SweetWitchSweetWitchabout 17 years ago
I write one story about offing trolls...

Marsh Alien, you are a wickedly humorous guy. Here's to all the PEST's, WART's, FART's and DOLT's out there. Without them, we would have no one at whom to aim our barbs. (I wonder what that will cost me...)

I can't wait to see your work in print, Al.

You are entirely too much fun.

Wens, Molly

eightballbumeightballbumabout 17 years ago
Hope my 5 put you over the top

Now will we have some kind of safety to post in Loving Wives?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Yippee

I just found an excellent author with a wicked sense of humor, although I do have one small bone to pick: what's wrong with the humor of Lou Costello? The routine "Who's On First" is a classic. I still laugh at it, and like there are that many good jokesters around today? And by the way, my thanks to the author for a great read.

naedranaedraabout 17 years ago
Laughing my backside off

Marsh Alien has a wicked sense of humor. I just found him on this site and read a few of his stories on a lark. A truly gifted writer.

SweetLittleLiarSweetLittleLiaralmost 17 years ago
Excellent writing, and funny too!

Marsh, you are just too much! I love the troll stories, and have really enjoyed the comments from SweetWitch and DanielleKitten. So much fun -- thanks to you all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Anonymous poster, BUT not a troll...

I know that you as well as other Literotica authors consider trolls any anonymous poster (that is, unless they are raving about your stories) so tongue in cheek, this troll liked this story.

Thank you for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I'm a little..

trollie, lurking in my cellie. Waiting for the right time, to give any author my dime. Way to go, Marsh! Some trolls are really just too harsh! =)

RoadbugRoadbugover 15 years ago
Too Funny

Don't read the first one and then this one immediately after as it is hazardous to your health.... I'm laughing so hard I think I broke a rib...

Handley_PageHandley_Pageabout 8 years ago
Loved it

A really funny piece.

I think you got Mollie just right.

Many Thanks

49greg49gregover 4 years ago
I loved it.

I even got some of the references:

Captain Renault - usual suspects - Great!

DOLT and all the other ones. - Great!

"Trolling and Patrolling" - Great!

Best was: "Roger Trolling Peterson"!

However, in the normal world, Freedom of Speech only means the government can't abridge free speech. An employer or owner of an establishment has every right to take down a sign they don't like. At least that's what the HR manager told me once. But then you wouldn't have a great story, so I guess in the universe of the story .... LOL.

Great one.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxalmost 3 years ago

Ya did it again my friend. LMFAO ! I want to thank you once again for introducing me to the fine reading that comes from the talented mind of SweetWitch and DK. I love you all.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 2 years ago

Definitely weird, as obviously intended.

Really liked it.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 2 years ago

Strange, there are references in the comments to Danielle Kitten's comment, but no Danielle Kitten Comment!

bhojobhojo11 months ago

I wonder what the full form of SLUT was ;) ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous