All Comments on 'Accident, But Sister Knew?'

by kewlchicagocop

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Ok

I did enjoy the story but I'm a little confused as to how you were able to suck your sister's nipples while you were fucking her from behind ? You also have to loosen up a little while writing , otherwise ...quite good .

Orion623Orion623about 17 years ago
Not too bad

for a first effort. Quite a few gaffes in grammar but still fairly readable. The follow-up should be interesting as the brother and sister confront the sexual reality they created.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hell Yeah!

So hot! Can't wait for the aftermath... Too hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
loved it!

That was so hot, you have to write another. Maybe a preg sis? mmmmmm. I could imagine it was me and my sis. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Accidents are the best

I love the "accident" scenario the best of any I think. Nicely done. You do need a little more proof-reading on your submissions as there were some minor word-usage glitches. Still, it was pretty darn hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
funtastic

can't wait for part 2, good first showing kewlcop

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
sweet

sweet story i hope you finish it soon and don't leave us hanging like so many of the asshole writers on this site

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
editor please

get an editor and never post a story with out going through the editor way to many wrong words,missing words and miss spelled words it really ruins the flow of the story when the reader has to stop and figure out what the writer is trying to say

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

is there a part 2 to this story? it was good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
pregnant

Outcome...pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

wow love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

that was a great story, hope there is a part two

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

It was fake

reader018reader018over 12 years ago
of course its fake!

Its a made up story you moron!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
kool

Hey man don't worrie about it ... she knew it was u ...u were the only guy in the house how could she not know it was u .... shee wanted it. And let it happen not once but twice ....hell I would have went back in and did it with her a few more times and then kept f**king her all the time like that ...I don't care she is my sister she wanted it and got it and would get it somemore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Moooore!!!!!!!!!!!

You sad there whood be a nother story. That was in 07 & it's 12 now!!!!!!!!!!! Where is the next story?I hate it whin thay don't followe up!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Very exciting story when we know that the sister was fully aware that it was her brother who had sucked her pussy and fucked her and receive her full load of her brother's cum!!I can't wait for a second chapter!10 on 10!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Is that all?

Very arousing story - didn't expect the denouement. We're waiting for the the next one - does he fuck his sister again, does she tell him Becky was pissed off and wants what her mate had?

badpeeperbadpeeperalmost 10 years ago

yeah great story..please send him back in there to fuck her hard..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
bad

This by far the worse story I have ever read. You need help

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

This is a great story. Anyone who says differently is wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
When next chapter?

This was hot !When next chapter?

Rapier875Rapier875over 7 years ago
You wote this 9 years ago, so......

....... I guess we aren't ever going to ever get the rest of the story as you promised to know the outcome after all - are we?

Mr_AntMr_Antabout 7 years ago
Forgotten Story?

I am sure whoever wrote this has forgotten all about it,don't care to write any more stories,or is dead. However, anyone else is free to write Chapter Two. Anyway,this was a great story and I am sorry the original author never followed up on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Chpt 2

You ever going to post a second chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Absolute wank

This is one of the cuntiest stories I have ever read. How did you suck your sisters nipples when you were ploughing her from behind and how did she suck your cock when you were behind her the whole time... Furthermore, the whole "I've got 8 inches of cock" chesnut is really lame. I'm giving this pile of wank a generous 1 star.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Oh well, another incomplete tale. Can't understand why an author bothers to write a story if he or she isn't going to finish it.

Loco42968Loco42968almost 2 years ago

I am not sure why so many are so coarse about another's style of writing! Are they expecting an author of many learned years? What have they composed for the scrutiny of the multitude? I like the effort and hope you provide more. Time will tell the tale.

swfb70swfb70over 1 year ago

15 years later and still no chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Decent start. Your grammatical errors makes the story hard to follow at times, but the premise is good. My other critique is that you seem obsessed with big balls...why?

goalkeeperaTgoalkeeperaT11 months ago

Very nice exciting story. It makes me remember when my sister,17 at that time and me 19,were on vacation at our aunt's house where she lived with her husband and their children,our cousins.Their house was a very big one with 6 sleeping rooms.They had given me a room near my cousin's one, Florita who shared her room with my sister Jenny.One night when my aunt's family had attended a wedding,I pulled out my cock and wank it furiously,thinking of the nude bodies of my sister and cousin.I was nude and lying on my back and after 20 mins of wanking,I had a terrible orgasm,and my cock.spurted several jets of cum in the air ,falling dowm on my belly and at the same time,I saw my sister at the corner of the door.She looked like if she was hypnotised..I could only say"OMG,sorry sister"and she said"its me who must apologise for starting to enter your room without knocking..BUT I do not regret because I was pleasantly shocked to see so much cum!!Without asking me the permission,she joined me.into.my.bed and started to kiss me while playing with the pool of cum on my belly.She pulled off her dress and I unhooked her bra,showing me two beautiful.boobs and I sucked their hard tits.She started to moan,pulled down her black thong and put it near my.mouth so that I could smell her pussy's juice and pee.My cock had slready hardened. She sucked it hungrily. She then put my cock and directed it ino her wet pusdy.She fucked me and was like a crazy horse.We fucked and fucked and fucked!!She went back to her.room when we heard our uncle's carel entering the yard.Afterwards we were unable to fuck..But when we got back home after our holidays. We then fucked nearly everyday except when she had her menstrual period.Our taboo relation started a year ago.

goalkeeperaTgoalkeeperaT11 months ago

Sorry guys,plse read at the end of my story"our taboo relaiont lasted for a year and that happened 35 years ago"

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This was a well composed script and I really enjoyed reading it. Look forward to more composed works that you create.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous