All Comments on 'Unlocked'

by wickedtmptrss

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Another jerks rape fantasy

Women want to be raped--Yea the creeps who believe that are sick in the head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Not the rape that I hate about this story

What I hate to read is the same old cliche sentence "I've been watching you". Duh, can these writers be more creative and think up more original ways to describe their stories instead of the same stupid line?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good Story

I enjoyed the story. Thanks. Don't let the jerks discourage you.

For the jerks. If you don't like the subject matter don't read the story. This story is listed in at least two places as NonConsent/Reluctance. For the other jerk, why don't you suggest another idea instead hers. Unless of course your only ability is to piss moan and whine about someones ideas.

AmyfriendAmyfriendalmost 17 years ago
Its a shame...

that you have to get comments like the ones below when you have a great short story that fits well into the category you chose. What you described about the womans feelings actually happens in many cases... but not necessarily to that extreme. Nice job and thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Slightly Confused

First and foremost i enjoyed your work, i did not however enjoy the discription of the intruder. As a black person, it just seems as though we are always "evil bad guys". i'll give it to you tall and bald does sound sexy though. However, over all i did enjoy the story. i am slightly confused about the first review comment. if you actually PAY ATTENTION, you would see that the character overcomes her reluctance, and starts participating rather eagerly, thus making it a non-rape story. Secondly, i am confused about why a person,like yourself, who obviously does not enjoy stories that involve control, like these do, would choose a story clearly marked and catergorized as NONCONSENT/RELUCTANCE-FANTASIES OF CONTROL, to click on/read and then complain about it. You had warning, so if you were offended, it is nobody's fault but yours. So, please stay out of my genre with your unwarrented complaints. thank you. And again to the author, "Very nice work."

LordDeanLordDeanover 2 years ago

I loved everything about your story. I didn't nit pick it like some. I have dark fantasies about Nonconsensual turning into pleasure whether she wants it or not. Thanks for writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous