All Comments on 'The Grateful Virus Missing Chapters'

by jadling

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
You've really thought this out

...it could become a sci-fi show on one of the adult networks, assuming they'd put a decent budget behind the production. You've got at least a full season outlined :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Keep wriying it is getting interesting

TargeT_PsYTargeT_PsYalmost 13 years ago
Questions and a Thank You

This is a most interesting and original story. I'm not sure if I have read one like this in a long time. I think that the closest one is "A World Of My Own" though I do not recall who it is by. I was wondering if any others have writen a chapter, and if you plan on continuing yourself. Please continue this story and let me know if any other auther has contributed so I can read their chapters. Thank you for a new and thought provoking story.

(^_^)

Blessed Be

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 7 years ago
Suck's

To be Jim. But he should set himself up in one place and work from inside his living Quarter's . Also the Church of Sneezy lol . as far as Chapter's 6 to 10 . I whole hardily agree bring them on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love it

I absolutely adore this after reading it. I started off as a skeptic, but Jim quickly grew on me with his (impossible) desire to remain faithful to his wife even in the face of supreme temptation. I think that the fact that the virus has to go so far to make it happen just makes his vain efforts that much more interesting. Thanks for writing this and sharing it with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous