All Comments on 'The Grateful Virus_Ch. 200'

by jadling

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
blaster8blaster8almost 17 years ago
Incredible!

What an incredible story! And you managed to through in some "words to the wise" at the end! What an accomplishment! Never have I read a story that has put in such a message that was not directed at little children. I can't rate this story high enough!

MichaelphyteMichaelphytealmost 17 years ago
Great concept, written well, expandable; WOW!

Liked it, A LOT! This is the first time I've read a story like this online. I've read several published science fiction books like this where I wished some theme had been developed more (or differently).

The assumption that awareness and intelligence will be bennvolent is a theme I hope is encouraged in your project.

My personal bent is 1 on 1 mutual exploration and pleasure; that might fit within your guidelines, I'll think about it.

Got you on Favorites, will be back checking for more :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great

dude that was really well done you actuality included a moral to a erotic store, great job i hope to see more of your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
almost inspreratinal...almost

not many stories make you stop and think but damm that one did specaly at the end

so when are you writing more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A-mazing

These chapters of your story were amazing, a great read (and fap)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
you should write novels

seriously, you're amazing, you know just when to put in comedy, when to be serious and when to skip time. i gretly look forward to any more of your works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Dry opininon

Too serious for his site.

VladimirNogairVladimirNogairover 10 years ago
The statement of agent smith

In the first movie the matrix when smith had an interesting conversation with Morpheus while interrogating him. Smith compared humanity to a virus based on our reckless expansion and use of resources. I like that this ties in at the end of your story as it is pertinent.

whisperwind11whisperwind11almost 10 years ago

I've never commented before on any of the stories I've read, but your story drove me to actually write one. Aside from all the sexual content (But of course!), this read really really well. This ranks up there with some of the better stories I've read (And there have been many).

Makes me wonder if you do any other kind of writing aside from the erotic kind? Good job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous