All Comments on 'Man is Slave at Gloryhole'

by fun4all6969

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Who's the Idiot?

Why the hell would a person read this kind of story if they hate it so much? THAT seems idiotic to me.

I loved the story, fun4all6969. Love reading about bisexual men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
It's all about the cum

You don,t seem to understand that a true "cocksucker" lives to suck cock and loves swallowing cum and getting facials. I also love to feel a hard cock spew it's hot load of cum in my ass. The last time I went to the ABS 6 guys fed me their loads and 2 guys filled my ass thru the GH.

hammer17hammer17almost 17 years ago
Well now!!!

It's not my "cupa tea" but he wanted it and he got just what he wanted..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
To be used turns me on

If only this would really happen to me - I would love it having a belly full of cum and being humiliated as such!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
the ultimate

one of the best is working up to being fucked...wondering if it is going to happen. i would suck almost every cock that came thru a glory hole. depending on my mood, i would milk it and swallow every drop. occasionally tho, my man pussy need some attention, the tension would build as i backed off the cock and started to put a condom on it...the person probably figuring i didnt want to dfrink it. then, a slight reaction as i appplied a generous covering of lube. i hold the cock and rub it on my man pussy, breathing hard, hoping, then, slowly putting it in and the thrill as the hard cock filled me. slowly pushing down...the..lettiung passion take over..pounding up and down...fucking myself vicouly, cum dripping from my man clit. i could feel the cock pulse, then the warmth as cum filled it. i would keep pumping until he pulled away. often i would grab the cock before it vanished and pull the condom off, tipping it to pour and swallow the delicous cum. usually with one quick rub, i would cum and feel totally satisfied...well used...well fucked. magic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Luc the GH

I love a hot wet glory hole with big cocks and lots of cum... it would be hot to have th GF in one to make me sub for her...J

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantasizing!

As I sit here with a butt plug in reading this story, I realize just how much I would luv to be taken in such a manner. To add whip cream to it, I would like for my bride to set something like this up for me, and video it for our later satisfaction. I too would luv to just go sit at a glory hole and see how many dicks I could make cum down my throat...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Absolutely fantastic

This is EXACTLY what I would like to happen to me. It's like you are in my head. Thank you for putting it down in words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

another great story wish i was in your place all that humiliation such a turn on it makes me feel so horny

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
another cum slut

Excellent story of my life. I'm nothing but a cock whore that also spends days in ABS booths being everyones bitch. I love the feel and sight of cum shot all over me and in my pusy and mouth. It's a badge of honor to me.My goal is always to take at least 15 cocks each trip. My usual "customers" also arrange gangbangs for me, something I live for. Until you see a room full of men just waiting for their turn at your mouth and boy pussy you have'nt lived.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Wow, great story, I know how he feels, I have a tiny cock also, I guess that is why I have finaly come to know my place in life as a cock sucker. Wish I knew someone like Amber. I used to think I was normal sized but every girl I tried to fuck would look at my dick and say what a cute little dicky. Why don't you just eat me as I don't feel like fucking. I ate a lot of pussy but only got to fuck 2 girls and even then they asked me to eat them after I came in them. I did and I think that is where I first started liking cum and decided to start visiting glory holes for fresh cum.

subbuttboisubbuttboiover 9 years ago
Wow

I was just wondering if this is a fantasy or real. This was a big turn on for me and have always wanted to try a gloryhole but I chicken out in the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I have the weirdest boner.

I have had fantasies similar to this, but more permanent. But I have never been to a glory hole spot where I live. But nonetheless, this story made me pre in my pants.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love all your stories so far! I've read 5 now and can't wait for the rest! With this one, what a great combo of cum covered humiliation, glory holes and voyeurisms. You left me with a great visual of all 3 I want to try. Maybe 1 day ...

Claudia69Claudia6912 months ago

Good Jerkoff story!! Lots of yummy CUM!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfun4all6969@fun4all6969
835 Followers
I am a bi-male who loves eating and making creampies. I cum too quick which is why I love eating creampies. I enjoy the fantasy of being cuckolded and wish it would happen someday.