All Comments on 'Video Booth'

by Taldor

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
The thrill is definitely there

David, I really loved your story, my cock is hard as a rock right now. I know that same feeling, wondering if that is the guy whose cock I just sucked, and reveling in the thrill if wondering he knows it was me....deja vu

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Glory holes

I love giving glory hole bj's, more please with the man dressed as a woman. That was one of my mose exciting times at a GH.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
GH's

My hottest experance at a GH was on a Halloween night and looking into the other booth he/she was dressed as a French Maid, I asked If I could join her and she said yes.

She had the most prefect 4 1/2 to 5 inch clitty I have ever seen.

I sucked, teased and rimmed her for about an hour before I sucked the woman cream into my mouth. My only regret is I didn't get her number or fuck her pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
love hard cock storys

i hace a weakness for hard ons in any ones mouth you write a good story it feels good reading what you write

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nice picture

I liked your picture and panties.They show your ass off perfectly.If i want to be fucked i go to the booths dressed in pantyhose and a thong underneath pulled tight into my arse.Just stand, back to the hole and you will find a hand will reach out and stroke your arse.Back right up and usually they reach under and between your legs and rub your balls.Push back,the cock pushes thru the hole jabbing at your hosed arse.Touch it to see if a condom is on and if so lower your hose, pull down the thong and guide the cock into you.I had one guy who was very big and it took some effort to get him into my hole but it was worthwhile as he fucked me very deep touching something inside me making me shoot my load of cumm into the front of my thong.He kept hammering me until finally i felt him swell up and he exploded up inside me but then he just kept fucking away at me until he finally pulled out making me have another small cumm.The hose and thong always works,not so much with gay guys but married guys who come in.Just look at their hands,ring on finger, they expect to be blown but when they see that hosed arse they just go for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Love Glory Holes

Your story reminded me of when I was 14 - and I would go to the Movies 2 and 3 times a week. I stayed in the restroom for hours - and every time a guy would put his hand thru the glory hole - I would stick my dick thru. I don't know how many blow jobs I got. I stopped at age 16 - well sucked off.

I even went home with a few of them - and spend many hours getting sucked off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
luved it

ilove your story and your picture your ass loks sooo good made me fill my panties with cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Gloryhole Panties

I wear similar panties to you except sheer.I just go to a gloryhole booth,stand in my panties and t back to a hole and wait.Usually a hand willl feel my pantied bottom,thats when i lean forward,sometimes they jerk off sending cumm over my panties,others push with their cocks,these i stand up,turn roll a condom on,suck the cock,then back up to the hole,lean forward,pulling my panties down a little until my hole is exposed and wait.Like last time,he pushed his cock through,i grabbed it,guided it to my ready hole and stay still as he entered me.i wait,then move back and forward fucking his cock until i feel warmth in my hole,the condom full.They dont usually last long,thats why i wait in the booth and get filled by 3 or 4 cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love Glory Holes

I really enjoy adult video stores with gh booths. I discovered them to get bj's. And now I love GIVING the bj's. Once you first try to do the sucking, it becomes very addictive. Now I try to suck cock at least 2-3 days a week. I just really love when guys shoot cum down my throat. Sooo hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WOW

This is my life story. Thank you. Maybe you were the guy I sucked!!

jrt20jrt20over 2 years ago

Very hot story

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love glory holes. I love to get naked andI will often spend several hours there sucking and swallowing. Often I will suck between 10 and 20 cocks a day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous