All Comments on 'Jill and Bethany'

by Air_of_Mystery

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
libertarianlibertarianabout 17 years ago
Chapter 2

I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Incest My ASS!

This wasn't an incest story, and whoever the IDIOT was the posted it as such is pathetic!

D-ManD-Manabout 17 years ago
Loved It

You know, it isn't always the authors choice which category the story goes in. I wrote a story that I submitted as an Erotic Coupling story that the editors put in the Anal section. Anyway, I loved it and hope to see it continued!

sundown08sundown08about 17 years ago
Just wonderful!

Your story had me so aroused. It is beautifully written and I cant wait for the next chapter!

Daddysgirl1978Daddysgirl1978about 17 years ago
Wonderful!

I loved the story. It had me aroused, throbbing, dripping. You made me so wet! I can't wait for the next chapter and it's effect on my pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
As a male married to a bisexual woman I found this

to be very erotic. It was evident the teenager was interested in the sexual aspects as it was obvious the mom knew of her daughters interest as if they had talked about it. Very enjoyable, a shame none of the woman have a male to help the fully enjoy all aspects of their relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Mmmm... luscious

Off to a delightfully steamy start! Can't wait for Part Two...

AnothersideofmeAnothersideofmeabout 17 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderfully erotic with a delicious building. Left me wanting more (and my fingers wet). Take your time and let your story unfold at your pace - not everyone wants immediate gratification - much as it would in life. Kisses!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story

Very nicely written. can't wait for chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pleaaaaaaaaase...

I really hope that there is more to this story. Whether the relationship lasts or not, I just want to know what happens. This is awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it..........BUT

As much as I enjoyed the tone, the very cadence of your language, I feel you missed out on providing so much more detail.

Case in point; there is no way, that a woman so enamored with such young budding teenagers, would ever, pass up an opportunity, to track down and obtain, a pretty pair of wet worn panties, from the young girl's room. To become intoxicated, later, all the while finger fucking, herself, to several orgasms, breathing in the very scent of this young vixen.

Plus take the time, to explain in vivid detail, every time, one of your couples fuck themselves silly. As well as describe in detail, their choice of bra and panties and why they chose them. What was their motivation, as to wearing them.

If you took a poll, the whole idea of taking the time and effort to read, someone elses work, is not to use one's imaginagion, filling in the blanks, but to see everything through your eyes/imagination................leave no blanks to filled in.

but................that is just me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it!

I absolutely LOVED part one. You are a very sensual, sexy older lady and I can see why this story is so popular. I love how you know what a younger girl like me would like and how to touch her, how to kiss and fuck her. I also think you are going to make a younger girl very happy one day!

Love, your biggest fan,

I think you know who :-)

honeybunxohoneybunxoover 6 years ago
Wonderful!

I also really love how you've described Jill. Especially how she looks just like the older version of her daughter, double the fun! I love how much Becca seems to be so hot for them both and how sexual Becca and Jill are together

tatlockstatlocksover 1 year ago

Sweet and sexy story, I enjoyed it so much. Thank you for posting .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAir_of_Mystery@Air_of_Mystery
66 Followers
I really enjoy having people take the time to respond to my stories (positive and negative). I love corresponding with new people and sharing all things sensual, erotic and sexual.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES