All Comments on 'White Mom and Sr. Black Man'

by Moremom

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good for you

You must be so proud

BazzzBazzzabout 17 years ago
A very hot short story

I hope you keep writing stories about this couple. They are very hot and you did a wonderful job writing this short story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Short but arousing

It was short but it was very stimulating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
these women are the biggest sluts in the world

whore whore whore biggest whore online

marine55rickmarine55rickabout 17 years ago
Another great short story!!!

I like your story...short, hot and to the point. To heck with the nay-sayers! I like your work and hope to see much more of it soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it, but...

I really enjoy stories about Young white ladies and much older black men having sex, but I wish this story were longer and had continuations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Bravo

Keep up the good stories, and ignore the naysayers. You're living the fantasies of a lot of us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
oh my

I wish I had a good neighbor that wanted to stop over at my house, I'd stay in the yard everyday waiting on him to come by...good fuck for both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
White wife fucks black men

I enjoy reading about wives fucking black men. My wife loves fucking black men. I enjoy her fucking black men. I enjoy watching her fuck black men and clean them both after they fuck. I allow my wife to go on dates with black men and fuck. When she returns freshly fucked I eat her pussy while she tells me about her date. My wife has my permission to fuck as many black men as she wants. She is happiest when she has a black lover that shares her with his black friends. My wife is my black whore. Our sex life is great. Walt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

that's the way it should be. southern white women should love to fuck black men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bust their balls

You should make $$$ why free after all fucking monkeys is an art.

Jean242Jean242almost 7 years ago
could have been much longer...

the over use of "black" this or that black that only leads the reader to kind of resist it, you had already established that it is a black man, maybe do more to go inside the minds instead of stating the obvious, this story deserves more pages and a bit more "wait for it" not even enough time for my dick to get hard and she was already on her knees?....

Booboo71Booboo71over 2 years ago

HI came home early one day and my wife was fuck a older black man

when they seen me he didn't stop fucking her ..I turn and left .never found out how

they got together

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it. Being a white widow 65 I was lucky to get seduced and fucked by a black guy, 60, who made me realize that life and sex doesn''t stop even at my age. I met a man that just swept me away from feeling old, young, sexy and wanted sex. I'm not a beauty queen, 5'4", 140 pounds, but do have lovely white smooth skin and a bottle redhead. He made me feel like a beautiful woman as he complimented me on my body, hair, just everything until my body just tingled and made me feel so desirable. He wasn't nothing exceptional, 6 feet or so, rather skinny, but yet muscular. But his voice just made me tremble in anticipation, so dominate, but yet so sexy as we kissed, cuddled and I just let his hands roam over my body unchecked. He whispered let's go baby and he led me out of lounge down the street to motel room and swept me into his arms with kisses. His arms seem to roam over my boobs, my ass all over until I suddenly realized he had unbuttoned my bra, and slipped me out of my dress and standing their in my granny panties. The, it was OK baby, do me sweetie, and in a world of my own got him down to his stuff shorts....them too baby, and his near erect cock popped free, that he seemed to direct to my open mouth and mind absorbing its foreskin covered head already oozing liquid. That sterm force sent a wave through my body, even my pussy seemed to tingle as he said suck it baby. One hand went to clasp it, and seem to act on its own as it pushed back to pop its big, skinny moist head out .....It was big, I'd sucked a few cocks, but this one seem to stretch me even with a moutful, my hand still had room to gasp it. Oral sex was brief as he shortly pulled me, easy shed my panties mostly in shreds, turned me and pushed me onto the bed, beddy down. A loud smack sounded as he slapped my butt, sternly get it up baby, hands and knees. His hands found my damp pussy, and I felt a finger, then two as he started finger fucking me, and my pussy juices seem to flow....then I felt that big cock sliding up and down. That sexy, stern voice spoke again, baby I don't believe in condoms, I'm taking you bare. My brief scream, cut short my his hand over my mouth, as he pentrated me until I felt his balls slap against my butt. Damn, it hurt, he was big, thick and I was stretched [he later told me he had a 10 inch cock] and after a few short, easy strokes that man gave me the deepest, hardest, fucking ever that was often coming with slaps on my ass instructed his white bitch to fuck with my busy. He fucked me until he gave me numerous orgasms, and he cum twice .... amazing cum loads for someone that old. He fucked me numerous more times that night, and after I sucked him off after an early morning fuck...he got up and dressed. I was swollen, my pussy was sore; and he had also taken my virgin ass...this old fucked bitch was walking pretty slow. Every step it seemed, squeezed out that old bastards cum from both my ass and pussy. He left his name and number....we had numerous other sexy nights, but now this white bitch is his, moved in with him and love being his white wife, proud to be, and this old woman is getting plenty of cock, pretty of sex and alot of good lovin.

RossbRossbabout 2 years ago

Hi not sure if the woman who posted in the last 4 months is still around , i would love to ask you some questions .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous