All Comments on 'Zonked'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Bravo

You've done it again sr71plt. That story was HOT! Don't ever stop writing. You're soooo good!

cutandhornycutandhornyabout 17 years ago
Great!!!

A great story, with a surprise ending!!! Reminds me of some stuff I used to do or attempt to do with my older brother ... boy those were the days ... I always wondered if he knew what was going on and enjoyed it, or what!! Great writing here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Mhm.

This was pretty much AMAZING. I simply ADORED it. Bravo. Keep up the wonderful writing.

BiohioguyBiohioguyabout 17 years ago
As Usual

You left me cumming and still hard! Another great story. I keep a link to your submissions on my desktop for those specially needed times! Thanks!

elfin_odalisqueelfin_odalisqueabout 17 years ago
Nicely done

Not usually my genre, but I really enjoyed this. The twist in the tail was fun. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
ha!

i love the unexpected end!

calli24calli24almost 17 years ago
Hot

Funny and hot! :)

I love it. Your writing is really great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Hot...however....

I really enjoyed the story despite 2 basic fallacies. One, I really don't think young guys like this get colonoscopies. Second, having had two colonoscopies myself, I know there's no need for pain medication! I walked to my office and went to work after the "twilight" medication wore off. Anybody who's had one knows the worst of it is the prep.

However, I guess this was just taking literary license. Now as for the twist at the end, I actually kind of preferred the jock's not knowing he'd been had and the gay "rapist" having this hot secret -- oh well. Maybe I feel that way because as a "str8-married guy" with a cherry ass and plenty of fantasies, I like the idea of being had without having the responsibility lmao?! (pun intended)

sr71pltsr71pltover 16 years agoAuthor
Thanks, But

Thanks to the last commenter for giving thought to the story, but I, in fact, had had three colonscopies before I reached the age of 30--twice in the same circumstance as the story--as part of a thorough exam to play college football two years when there had been a cancer scare among football players in the region. (I'm sure all readers know about anecdotal health scares along the time continuum that result in a flurry of knee-jerk "just in case" procedures),and the third time was in an intensive physical exam to qualify to fly supersonic jets. Perhaps the reader just hasn't been in circumstances to qualify for high-physical demands jobs.

And I'm not sure what the commenter thought that "twilight" medication was for if not to dull pain and stress and tension caused by fear of pain.

Beyond that, this is fiction--ya gotta have a little bit of imagination and "give" to fully appreciate erotica.

As for the ending, to have a twist ending and not just a fading away ending, you do sort of need to give the story a twist. It's a literary thing. Where's the twist (or progression to ending, for that matter) of being taken when not aware just leading to being taken when not aware?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Really good

I liked this story alot, but not as much as some of your others. Misunderstandings was a great story; you and Shabbu make a good team. Anyway, this story was really hot but I would have liked it if it had more of a plot and was not just about sex. Also, I was uncomfortable with the subject matter. I did not much like the narrator, seeing as how he was the kind of depraved prick who would take advantage of an unconscious person. But I'll admit that I was surprised, amused and pleased by the ending. It doesn't make what the narrator did any more palpable, but he does seem less reprehensible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nice One

I really enjoyed this one. This is kind of a fantasy of mine. I would luv to be able to take my friend Rick like this. Nothing would please me more than to have him cum on or in me. Preferrably, I would luv to have his throat yogurt fill my mouth up. And to top it off, have my wife videoing it for me...

SvenskaflickaSvenskaflickaabout 14 years ago

Cool story, liked the ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
made me wet

A fantastic story. Well written. I enjoyed it very much. By the way I'm a straight girl and I just LOVE gay porn. It's unbelievable hot when to guys make love to each other.

My older brother told me that only three months ago his two best friends invited him to a porn night. They watched some hot lesbian porn and then a video with three girls and two boys. In the middle of the video the girls started a girl-on-girl-on-girl-action and the two guys started to suck each others cocks and then they made love to each others ass. My brother said that it was the horniest thing he ever saw. And then his friends seduced him. He got on all his fours and sucked a cock and got fucked in the ass at the same time.

He spent the night at his firend's house. And then in the night one of his friends came to his bed and started to kiss him. My brother was so exhausted that he couldn't do more than to say: "Please fuck me." He lay there on his back and his friend spread his legs and raised his hips and then fucked him slowly.

My brother said that this night was the best thing that ever happened to him. He will also love this story, I really have to tell him about gay literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great

i did this five years ago to a boy on my school. He always had said that he would be 1000 % straight. After the night I had taken his virginity he became my boyfriend. Your story brought back some good memories, thank you for that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
reminds me

this story reminds me of my old friend..when i zonked him ...sucking his cock in his sleep until he came in my mouth..and he never mention anything at the day after..but after that he just let me do that again and again every night when i sleepover ...mmmm...really missed those days

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
really well done

I once zonked my best friend. I always had feelings for him but he appeared to be straight. And I didn't want to finish our friendship by bothering him. But one hot summer night he slept naked and he lay on his stomach. I sneaked next to his bed and then carefully pulled the blanket away. He looked so beautiful and he always had a deep sleep. So I slowly started to kiss his neck and his shoulders. He didn't wake up even when I kissed his ass-cheeks. My cock was hard as a rock when I spread his ass-cheeks and saw his pink asshole. When I thought about his tight virgin ass and my boner I couldn't go back anymore. I licked his asshole and caressed it softly until it was all wet and had opened up a bit. Then I pushed the head of my cock against his hot and wet asshole. He moaned softly when I pushed inside him. I froze, but he didn't wake up. And then slowly and gently I took his tight virgin ass. When the orgasm rushed through my body I wanted to pull out but his ass spasmed and his body shook. And then he raised his head and let out a loud moan. I came in his ass. Then he said: "Thank you. I wanted that for so long." Since this day we were fuck-buddies. And seven months later he told me that he loved me. Today we are together since five years and still love each other. I'm so glad I used my chance that night.

andy190andy190over 13 years ago
loved it - especially the ending.

It was a really horny story and reminded me of a trip to Germany when I was at school. I shared with two older guys who really enjoyed picking up girls, One night I got back early and found Joe fucking a French girl. His tight white bum was up and down like a jack hammer. I went back out and when she went I walked back in the room not sure what I would find. Joe was still in bed and asked me if I'd enjoyed what I'd seen. When I said yes He told me to wait until tonight and pretend to be asleep. At about 2 am Joe and Roger crept out of their beds and over to mine. They plowly pulled off the sheet and began kisssing me. THEIR COCKS WERE HARD AND SO WAS i AND ALTHOUGH I tried I couldnt pretend to be asleep. Isucked both cocks and let Joe fuck me. He was always horny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
loved it, too

Last month me, my girlfriend, her best female friend and her two best male friends (Mike and Steven) did a journey to france. In the night I woke up because of moaning and wheezing. I turned my head and saw in the moonlight that fell through the window how Mike fucked my girlfriend and Steven her female friend. I watched them and my cock got hard. When my girlfriend and the other girl were finished and Mike and Steven stood up I pretended to be asleep. Then suddenly my blanket was gone and my shorts were pulled down over my ass and down my legs. I heared my girlfriend saying: 'What are you doing?' Mike answered: 'He lies on his stomach. He should know how this is going to end when he sleeps with bisexual boys in a flat.' Mike's hands squeezed my ass cheeks and spread them apart. My girlfriend said that I wouldn't know Mike and Steven were bisexual. Then I felt the hot and wet tip of a hard penis pressing against my asshole. Mike said: 'But now I can't stop anymore. His ass looks so nice and his asshole is throbbing.' When he pushed inside me I was send to heaven. I moaned not longer able to pretend to be asleep. When Mike fucked me Steven knelt over me. The two boys rised my body in doggy position and Steven began to face-fuck me. They came together inside me. It was a wonderful night.

B4DR0M4NC3B4DR0M4NC3over 13 years ago

OH MY GOD that WAS AWESOME~! please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

fuuuuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkkkkkk i love this!

donutLoverdonutLoverover 13 years ago
damn...

that was one hot story. I'd love to be phil and you!! thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
whore slut

luckey phil he cum to my bed anytime

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I love the ending nice twist!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

I can not tell you how many times I have jacked off and shot a hot load reading this story!!!! I wish I was Phil....I love getting plowed!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

He wasn't even drugged!! That is hilarious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
criminal/deviant

this was nothing but a testament to wanting to or of having committed rape.

sr71pltsr71pltover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks, Anonymous . . .

. . . that last indignant comment has caused a very nice step up in the readership for this story. *smile*

63lsmith63lsmithalmost 10 years ago
VERY NICE

Very nice indeed. Hope you have more to come. While I do not usually like the rape stories, I found this one very hot and would like to hear more about these two. Please give us more and make them a little longer. I can see these two becoming the best of friends or even lovers. 5 Stars for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Applause

That ending was surprising and we'll thought nice job

ASmokingGunASmokingGunalmost 9 years ago
Nice twist :)

The ending was enough of a surprise to make me laugh, thanks! Plus I really like the date rape angle, even though that probably doesn't say anything nice about me... Thanks again mate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well written... good imagination.

Original and intelligently conceived. (I like that I saw no typos, bad grammar or misspelled words like I've seen way too much of in some other stories on this website.) Although I'm not a fan of anal intercourse, your cleverness and super descriptions were fun to read, I hope to find more of your stories, especially another one about Phil and his nighttime friend. Thanks for good work! As you can tell, I appreciate excellent writing done with imagination and mature style.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot

Love to be Phil....ed up with a point solids cock like that the story got me hot and excited. Love tio try this in the oc ca.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

HOT!!! I want to be fucked like that and filled with hot cum!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3026 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...