All Comments on 'Letter to Her Husband'

by Softly

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
New slut born every minute.

I have had several women tell me, that girls/women dont grow up until they reach their thirties and when they decide what they really want in life it is to late. Most girls marry in lust at a very young age, get tied down with work and kids. Mature at thirty or so and find themselves trapped in a marriage they dont want. That explains many divorces. Some women stay with their husbands for what ever rationalization their mind needs and become adulterous sluts living a life of wanton sex with no concern for family, spouses, marriage vows, or safety with regard to personal safety or medical concerns. It is about the same thing that happens to men in the middle age crazies except it happens to women much earlier. It is the natural urge of the female to be taken by as many men as possible in the clan to insure her pregnancy and this begins at an very young age. Older women are more blatant in that their reproductive ripeness to the male is less than they see in younger girls. So most of these woman make up for it by being less selective and more wanton. Someone once said men are involved in most adulterous affairs but if you check in most cases that man has a woman with him, yes she may be younger and that is the reproductive ripeness pulling at him. Middle aged women dont have the ripeness to attract the males and dress and act more blatant to attract the males. Sometimes I think is a shame so much birth control is around, think of all those pregnant women walking around..............

thebulletthebulletabout 17 years ago
Don't know about the story but...

the comments are hillarious. If the first commenter wasn't Don87654, he was his slightly inebriated twin.

That had to be the silliest, funniest post I've ever read on Literotica. I nominate it for story of the month.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
ok story

A story that was good for what it was,don't see what the other comments are about it could of been better but it was not that bad of a story. I guess they think that all these stories are real.

Thanks for taking the time to entertain us.

Mike from Texas

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 17 years ago
Some Positives and Some Negatives

I liked the first part of the story, even to the point of the letter. The female character portrayed in the letter was erotic.

<p>However, the ending just doesn't cut it. Either Bonnie or Tom will find somebody who rings their bell better and the marriage will end and/or they'll pick up STDs on their way down. The other negative is that this story is demeaning to men - some of us think with our brains instead of our dicks and can say no to free pussy, especially if it is connected to a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Interesting

I liked the "letter" part of your story. It seemed to fizzle for me after that. I agree with theBullet that the first commentor was hilarious.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hot as ever, thanks for your latest submission

I have always enjoyed your stories, you like fine wine gets better with the years

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Robots?

Because that's the only explanation for that story. Or were they 4 year olds in adult bodies? A Doctor and a lawyer - supposedly smart people do that? Softly - I like a lot of your stories but once in a while you go off the deep end. You sure you thought this up and wrote it?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Damn

Is this tale for real? It's so bad it's hilarious. Strange fantasy.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
TRUTH IN HYPNOSIS

take it to Jerry, Maury or Steve, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Typical

Typical desperate old model car of a wife story.

AbctoyAbctoyover 3 years ago
Did not enjoy the read.

Ridiculous.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Это делает токсичные отходы английского языка!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

too stupid to comment on. isn't satirical, isn't sexy, make no sense.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

I agree with Legio's comment. I don't care for this author at all, but this was terrible even for her.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fun story. More complete than many of this author's stories. Don't understand the complaints in the comments. Everyone came looking a winner. Especially liked Dr Ruth's method of convincing Tom that a bit of cheating did not mean that his wife did not love him.

Best story I've read from this author.

Mfj

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Could you and other cuck writers please ask the powers at Literotica to make a separate category from Loving wives so those that enjoy your stories will have their own area to browse. As a despiser of cuck stories I find myself giving one-star ratings because I have wasted my time and I'm certain that your reviews would be better if the audience you are targeting was enamored with your subject-

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous