All Comments on 'Golden Amber Ch. 01'

by x2iv

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A W E S O M E

This is the best story Ive ever read on literotica!! It combines to of my favorite fetishes... golden showers and bro/sis incest. Having said that the story moved a little fast. It needed a little more character development and story line development. Having said that... PLEASE WRITE MORE OF SAME!!

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
loved it

That was a great story.

can't wait for additional chapters.

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 16 years ago
WOW

That was great, love to see them go to the next level and go to scat. Scat and incest is the hotest stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great

I have searched Literotica for years trying to find a story such as this. Why can I not vote more than five for it? It was worth 100!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
To Fast

Was to fast for the person to know how the people got together.... Great story... slow down and let them know how you got with with your sister... Love water sports. and love sex... There has to be a start... A little slower... a great story...

AirSearch1AirSearch1over 16 years ago
Incredible Story

I loved this story and can hardly wait for chapter 2. I wish I were her brother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good

to fast let the story develep more and go into more detail

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot and wet

Your story is very good. I often dream of doing the same thing. Keep writing, please........

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
try it -- it's wonderful

My wife read this story and we are doing it....GREAT STORY!!!!! Where is chapter 2 ???? My wife and I cannot wait to do more but wonder if you have in mind the same things we are doing???

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

loved the story something that i would like to try myself , give us another chapter and tell us more about your sister and you

yellowgorrillayellowgorrillaabout 13 years ago

would love to try this keep writing maybe another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Addictive taste

This super story gave me quite a hardon. For those who have never tried it but think about it, go ahead, taste it and see. Not only is it erotic but more than a few find it quite addictive as well. :) :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Just need to add to it

Great story, I have had two women in my life who enjoyed doing this but it is rare to find them. Even at my age I still look and perhaps some day I will find another who is willing to do these things and more. Write part two, continue the story but as others have said add more detail.

montywingermontywingeralmost 13 years ago

An excellent story, I 've done this several times and it's so erotic to see and feel the golden nectar flowing from her pussy straight into my mouth and over my face.

Just a pity there are so few women who will admit to enjoying and doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So True

After 50 years of a very full sexual life I finally have a lover who really fully enjoys peeing on me. When I asked her to describe her feelings, she listed: "childish, playful, abandoned (meaning totally free), controlling, powerful and superior". For me her combination of feelings are exactly right! Perfect! I have never wanted this to be part of some "dominatrix/humiliation" fantasy, so the associations with child-like curiosity and exploring play are essential.Yes, I certainly DO feel very submissive and "over-powered" when she mounts over me in bed and pees on my cock and belly and face. But our pleasures are clean from any "domination" cruelty, distance or depersonalization. Her loving feelings and gratitude of being able to express her own feelings of power and control mixed with playfulness and "being bad" are feelings she has not experienced in her "normal" life. Her being able to freely possess these feelings are a great part of my joy and allow me to fully enjoy my own lustful "helplessness".

Rexie2006Rexie2006over 11 years ago
Mmmmmmmmmmm! Tasty!

Very sexy short story. Is there more?

nivag66nivag66almost 11 years ago
Very tasty

Hope you have got more to come nice and wet

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I really enjoyed reading every bit of this story. I would love to experience all the piss play but I don't know any willing females !!

dietz10000dietz10000almost 9 years ago
Delicious

I don't know if you the woman or a man

But that was extremely hot

It has always bee one of my vices

The warmth and tangy taste is really a great stimulus preceding making love

Thank yo for sharing

882103882103about 7 years ago
More

This is a great baseline for a full story, there should be a buildup with more details of how they got started sexualy and how they continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
YES,LOVE WOMEN'S PEE

I would LOVE to have that happen to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Makes me wish

I have wanted to do this for many years but sadly have never had the experience.

Maybe one day.

firegrrrllfiregrrrllover 4 years ago

Love this story.

Golden showers are so hot to give and receive. So intimate. Write more about it. Mmm I can almost taste it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it

AkpervertAkpervert6 months ago

I can see and feel there's more to cum, er come of this story. I mean, she's gotta have interests too - right?!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous