All Comments on 'My Oral Desires Finally Come True'

by ilike2try

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Damn fine

I am much like this guy, yet to try my first throbbing member, and its how I imagine it, almost perfectly, well described and it has made me want to try it even more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Memory not Fantasy

You are writing this from memory of an exciting night rather than fantasy are you not? Well done.

neon_noodleneon_noodlealmost 17 years ago
Hot and hard

A very good story. Well written, and sexy. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
This is good!

You know your subject matter - great first effort, and I look forward to the next... and the next.

larry48101larry48101almost 17 years ago
helpful

This is an area I think of daily...it sure helps me to approach it with a better idea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wants to try it too!!!

I too fantasize about sucking hard cocks and swallowing big gobs of cum. Hopefully it will happen for me soon. Stories like this one just get me more reved up about it.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
nice letter

join Squirt the gay cruising club if you want to find cock to suck

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Awesome story. Got me really, really hot, like few others.

GreymoreGreymoreover 16 years ago

Such a hot story. Keep writing more like this!

jrlljrllover 16 years ago
oral

I just wish it were me doing the sucking for the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
My fantasy

Waited 30 yrs for my first time with a man. Love the feel of a cock in my mouth but still haven't gotten the nerve to let a man cum in my mouth. After reading this incredibly hot story, I am ready to try it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Inspiring

For any reader hesitating to follow their urge to suck cock, this story should serve to convince them to go for it.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
Teacher Aces Oral Test

Very fine, VERY SEXY depiction of mature man grabbing a mouthful of hot cock for the first time. both giving and getting. I like it a whole bunch, maybe a scrotumful.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
Hot Cock at Long Last

This is a wonderful description of HOT ORAL SEX, as a man finally grabs the joys of a double blowjob with a sensitive man who may become a permanent lover (sequels, PLEASE!) after a night of superb mentoring. Well paced, well written, warmly affectionate -- good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I lived it!

Although it wasnt my first time; I had an experence somewhat the same.....

For me it was a man and his shy closet bisexual wife. His story was after he suspected her he admited to her he had been with men in video shops. She then wanted to see him with another man; I guess I was it. All she wanted to do was watch, Damn! Met him in a video booth had seen him deep throat at least 8 inches. That realy turnes me on. I got into his booth and tried it on him and couldnt do it. He asked me to his house a few miles away.

I followed him in my car. The only thing I knew was his wife may want to watch. (I'm also married) My wife dosent swing.

When we got to his house he said his wife wasnt there. We went into his bedroom he told me to take my pants off. I told him I didnt want to get off first, take the thrill out for me. He said dont worry Im going to teach you how to deep throat. He kicked his pants off he was hard mybe about 7" I'm bout6. I was sitting on the edge of his bed he walked close till he was in my face. He said well suck it! I'll admit I was scared my only contact for this was in those video booths! Some times a window that showed but still different. I was still turened on so I took his nice cut cock in my mouth. It was great, I've suck a guy till he came before but I wanted to deeo throat. I told him this.

He told me to relax lay back on the bed and bend my head as if I was looking up, then he stradled me and said put your hand on the base of my cock. He went into my mouth saying let me slowly down your throat almost like swolowing. I did and as he pushed in I gagged, he pulled out right away. We tried again. I noticed you can breath out but not in, I managed to keep it up for severl minutes told him I had troble breathing. He said you breath on the upstroke. I said I'd like to make you cum but not deep throat Im afraid i'd choke He sais OK I'll warn you. Without saying anything I thought it'd be great to have his load.

So I continued sucking and deep throating. I could feel every vessal on his hard cock And he said I'm almost there. Just then a hand , a female hand, was right before my eyes with an open bottle of popper saying you two look beautiful enjoy yourself honey. I stopped long enough to hit on the bottle and started to get him down the whole way. I felt him throb and just a warm flow in my throat, just as the poper hit FANTISTIC!

As my mind cleared I was embaresed. He gave me his name and number. I called once but havent been back yet. I think I will though.

debeardebearabout 14 years ago
I Liked It

Hot story...

SilkyDaveSilkyDavealmost 14 years ago
yum

your description is gloriously erotic, i can only dream of such an experience where my body will be taken over and brought to such pleasure...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great

Damn, I loved this story. So sexy, so senious. Loved the descriptive explanation of the events. I've had the pleasure of sucking some dicks before, but don't remember any of them being as nice as he points out in his erotic tale. I'm going to have to remember all his descriptions of his ministrations and put them into practice at my next sucking. In the meantime, I need to go and jack off.

69plus169plus1over 12 years ago
Very well done

I really liked your story and the sensuality of it all. This would be a perfect first time. I don't want mine in a car or bathroom, but something like this.

Thanks and I am looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just What I Want

Your story has given me the courage to act on seeking out my feelings of b-sexuality.

I have a neighbor to whom I have wanted to talk with about my propensity for bi-sexualism and now you have provided with the confidence and desire to do so.

The experience is a replica of my fantasies and I thank you immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hottest story

That may be the hottest I've ever read. I am so ready to start sucking cock again. Having had several in high achool and college but none since, I am looking for a man like you found.

klippertklippertalmost 12 years ago
I'm so turned on

I could stop stroking my cock and massaging my full, smooth balls. I felt like you were telling my story. Trying too get his cock down my throat, sucking his balls, licking and tongue fucking his ass....eventually the climax....That wonderful taste. In recent weeks I have been wanting that taste again. feeling the warmth and texture of a cock....We all need a D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Best story ever

That story is beautifully written and incredibly erotic. I perfectly mirrors my own burning desire for sex with another man. If I can experience anything even close the intensity described in that short story I will be a happy man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
My Fantasy, Very Orally Inclined

How I want a hot man to push my face into his white underweared crotch where his hard cock is growing. MMMM it so animal and taboo and it's the subservient part and the masculine smell that makes me horny. I love smelling my own crotch after 24 hrs and fantasizing I'm with my wife and doing it with a guy.I want to smell the mans crotch and lick every part of his crotch starting with his balls in my face. I want him to talk to me and tell me to inhale and and take everything in because he knows I've been fantasizing about it for 30 years now but never acted on it. I want my wife to guide the hot dick into my mouth and tell me to suck it like she sucks mine. I want to have the guy cum on my face and in my mouthwhile my wife watches and tells me to enjoy my ONE TIME fantasy as she will then use this going forward in tthe bedroom as we spice up our sex life. HOT, I think I'm going to cum now!

MoleskineScribblerMoleskineScribblerover 11 years ago
hot!

Great story! So hot, especially knowing it's true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow!

I loved that story. I was feeling it with them as I read it. Wow! Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I have never sucked a cock untill it came but have tasted one. I would love to meet ilike2try and suck his cock and for him to be the first to cum in my mouth and if he wanted have him be the first to take my cherry boy pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love Sperm

That was beautiful and I've done this many times myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

When I was young a guy kissed me unexpectedly, it made me feel so nice but it went no further. A few years later a man picked me up in a bar on Bourbon street and we went to Laffites where he was showing me to his gay friends, I stayed a while and he kissed me. It was heavenly and made me feel so innocent and fem. I left before it went any place but later I went back looking for him. Of coarse he had left. Now years latter I still wish I had went home with him and let him make love to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice story!

I've never sucked a cock before, but I want to so bad after reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Now, I know my fantasy must be filled

F5Now know My Oral Desires must be fullfiled,,, Where Are You???

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Boy this story reminded me of the first time I sucked a cock. That first time is something no man will ever forget. Feeling a cock in your mouth is unlike anything else and once you try it, you know you will suck other cocks. It is also heavenly when a man cums in your mouth-----the texture and taste is so unique. I have been a cocksucker for almost 17 years now and never tire of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

Great story. Glad your first was so good for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fantastic

God what a horny story my cocktail is seeping a lot of pre cum I wish I was you as I dream of sucking another man to completion, trouble is I need a man to come onto me for it to happen as I am to scared to ask

iamlooking4uiamlooking4uover 9 years ago
I wish

I wish I had seen your ad before D. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Very good story. And well written. It describes very well the experience of sucking a cock for the first time. I could not believe how wonderful it felt the first time I took a cock into my mouth. I was upset because. I had not done so earlier in my life. Then when the man ejaculated in my mouth, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. That was 20 years ago and I still try to suck at least 2 clocks every. Week.bea9

VTGuy45VTGuy45over 8 years ago
I could, and can relate!

Nice story! I was easily able to picture in my mind what was happening. And, of course, it made me hard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
delicious!!!

I've always loved to suck a cock till it cums. There's nothing better in this world than feeling a penis pulsating at each shot of warm cum dow the throat. Feeling it twitch. Embrace the cock with the throat muscles and the just swallow, swallow and swallow...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story. It describes very well what sucking a cock is like. I knew as soon as I took that first cock into my mouth that it sure as hell was NOT going to be the last. I love cum----the aroma, the texture, and, of course, the taste.

rudilrudilalmost 7 years ago
excellent

A well-composed story about two men who treat each other with respect... AND cum in each other's mouth while in a 69. Fantastic!

natescocksuckernatescocksuckerover 4 years ago
Joe

My gf knows of my latent desire, and teases me as to how thick her ex Joe is between his legs. She calls my bluff on it, saying she can arrange for me to give him head if I want to taste his nut. Hasn't happened yet, but remains a possibility. As for me, I would love her to cuddle with him, sitting up in the bed so they can see, and tease me while she rubs his nips about how good his thick cock looks in my mouth. She encourages him to squirt for us all 3 to see and enjoy.

robin48robin48over 2 years ago

"I imagined his sperm cells swimming down it, soon to be ingested and become part of me. The semen tasted warm, bittersweet, astir with life."

pure erotic poetry

pearldiver69pearldiver69about 2 years ago

Such an exciting and nicely told tale. So much so that I've created a new reading list with this as the inaugural entry. So familiar, yet so sadly absent in my life these days ... and nights. I only hope that more tantalizing accounts will follow this mouthwatering story. Well done!

dmallorddmallord12 months ago

This is well written, with just a couple of errors. However, they are not glaring. Your storyline's development is very distinct and sensitively related.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wonderful story! I really want to suck a cock and replicate your experience! The thought of feeling a cock pulsating in my mouth and the cum shooting down my throat gets me off every time!

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

This story is wonderfully erotic & paints the picture of what it's like to suck a cock the first time. I enjoyed my experience immensely. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous