All Comments on 'Baggy Shorts'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good work

Now that was a lot of hot fun. I alwasy thought there was more to see in short shorts, but you have now explained the advantages of baggy ones very well for me. Thank you.

CymonCymonabout 17 years ago
Bueno!

Hot stuff! Loved the raw public sex. Would have liked the whole gangfuck to have gone on a little longer

but hey, still a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
WOW!!

Awesome story!! I`d love having that big thick cock buried to the hilt in my burning hole!! And then being gangbanged and having cock after cock filling my fuckhole to overflowing!! So fuckin HOT!!!! You seem to read my mind on some of your stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great

That was great all I could think about was that hard cock going in and out of that guy. I get hard just thinking about it.

FreekyFreekyover 15 years ago
mmmm

pretty good story, but i would have enjoyed it more if

the bar scene lasted a lil longer....

hardworkerhardworkerover 13 years ago
Another winner.

Another smoking hot story from the best author on Lit. Another boner too.

Crazy87875Crazy87875about 12 years ago
AWESOME

Another awesome story!! And another I wish I were in!! I`d love to be gang fucked in a bar a huge wad of cum churning in my guts as cock after cock added to it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yes please

AMAZING story as usual!!!! You write so great stuff!!! Never fails to get my cock hard and leaking and my asshole twitching for cock!! This is a fantasy of mine, to get gang fucked!! My underwear are soaked with precum I got so turned on. Thank You!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the idea of seeing a guys junk in public and him knowing that he got my attention by him slowly opening his legs to show me more of his hot sweaty package just sitting there in his shorts, his dick and low hanging balls and him knowing he is making me hot for his dick in my mouth...he licks his lips and winks at me and nods towards the bushes in the park as he gets up and heads behind them...oh man should I follow him...my heart races and my cock grows and my dick wants me to follow him and my mind says I shouldn't...what a conflicted married want to be a cock sucker I am. What would you do if this happened to you? I would be so tempted to check him out and get up close and personal with me on my knees face in his crotch inhaling his scent and exercising the years of fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had a hard on the whole time.I want a large dick in my mouth and ass right now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3027 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...