All Comments on 'The Wintry Cabin Ch. 04'

by Moonlitrunner

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
steamyseductresssteamyseductressover 13 years ago
GOOD STUFF....FOR THE MOST PART

I really liked the foreplay from both parties and the oral sex going both ways was very erotic, but I felt that the two characters in your story took too long to reach orgasm. There was enough action in this story for them to have gone down on each other twice. I don't think it takes as long as you described for a person to climax, epecially when he was going down on her. He played with her clitoris for an extended period of time without her having a single orgasm. However, I did like when she would pause while giving him oral to move up his body and kiss, caress, etc. That is an effective way to take the edge off the orgasm as everybody knows, but he should've done the same to her. Sucking, biting, and rubbing her clitoris the way he did should have brought her off more than once, especially after the extended, sensual foreplay they engaged in before he went down on her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great again

The previous comment was right about one thing, it would have made me come more then onces. The type of lovemaking you discribe is definately my kind as well! Great job in discribeing it and turning me one! Again: the kissing part is a big turn on!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous