All Comments on 'Elephant Cock'

by badjoedirt

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wet pussy.

I can't believe no one has left a comment on this story. I loved it. My pussy was so wet by the middle of the story I had to stop and scroll down to make it full page so I could rub my pussy while I read.

aventurous1aventurous1almost 17 years ago
just like home

very close to the way I introduced my wife to very large dildos. She loves them but still won't admit it! Infact we use one every time we have sex. She really enjoys her John Holmes but I'm working on getting Bam into her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
big used stretched out pussy

fucking a woman who has been stretched is awesome,my partners could feel my cum slam off the back walls of their open holes which put them in orgasm

at once, awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
biggr dick

hey does anyone know how to grow the dick @ home

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
I like fucking stretched cum filled pussy

It's too bad that he didn't have some of that artificial cum heated up and fill her pussy with it. Although he could just forget about all of this dildo shit and get his wife a guy that has a cock the size of his arm and a set of balls that can pump a quart of hot cum into her pussy, and then fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

SWAG!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
almost real

It sounds similar to how I got my wife into huge dildos and fisting. It would have been believable if it wasn't for the 14 inch deep part. Just not possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Next

Since the wife enjoyed the feel of that oversized dildo it seems only fair that she share her pleasure with you. I've bought many dildos to use on my wife and have never been able to keep them out of my ass. From the earliest 6 inch hard plastic vibrator to one I referred to as King Dong, a flesh like 16 inch by 3 inch monstor that I bought more for my ass then her cunt. There is a video on a site with a gallery of black cocks of a woman pulling a huge black dildo that looks to be 24 inches long and 4 inches around. Fucking amazing!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 5 years ago
Great Story!

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

God sucks elephants cock and swallows.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous