All Comments on 'Quickie In My Soft White Ass'

by bertrandrustle

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wonderful

a quick fuc k. i have had many of them at porn theatres. you linger in the lobby until you catch comeones eye. walk into the back of the theatre, drop your opasnts..bend over showing your well klubricated man cumgt. push up against the stranger and force his cock into you. pump him a coyupkle of times and feel the wonderful hot cream filling you. i think ive been completely fuck in less than 5 minutes after i saw a guy masny times. not for you? not for me all the time either but sometimes you just need to be fuc ked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
NICE!!

I`d give anything to be that soft white ass that got fucked!! To feel that cock buried deeply inside my throbbing, begging hole! To feel that sweet cock going in and out. Feel my hole opening up so that cock could go deeper inside. To have him pull my hair and RAM my ass harder and harder. Making me grunt under the onslought of cock in my burning hole! And then have him ram it deeply inside and bathe my guts with his hot sticky cum. Pumping my well fucked asshole full of his seed. Breeding my and making me his fuck bitch!!! And then after his cock went soft and fell out of my hole allowing me the pleasure of sucking his cum and my ass juice off of his sweet cock. God I need to be fucked so badly!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Theatre quickies are great. I just walk in during work lunch hour, just remember, most have to get back to work. My hole is ready,i usually sit for about 5 minutes, then walk down the back, sometimes there is already someone getting fucked. All I do is drop my pants, look at the screen,someone stands up, they walk back, I look at them, hands on the wall, wait. If they have been watching the film for a while, they are hard, just wait, then you feel it, the head of his cock, moving up and down, I reach back,bend a little and place his cock and then feel him enter me. Because they have been watching the film they don't last long, but that's what I want, a hard cock inside my arse,fucking me and giving me their cumm.

63lsmith63lsmithover 9 years ago
NICE

A little shot and and should have told us more about these 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Aaah, quickies. I know where to get one. Local theatre, just enter after paying your money. You don't have go into the theatre usually along the back wall there are a few candidates. Today I feel like cock, tomorrow who knows I might give cock, I have done both. I look along, there are 3 guys, I look at the short haired thin guy, maybe my age, he looks at me, I nod my head. He moves toward me, I move to the corner, he already has his long cock out, I am quickly down, my tongue working the head. He pulls back, I turn, dropping my trousers, I feel him against me, his cock seeking entry. I lean slightly forward, I look over, another is standing beside me as his cock finds its mark, sliding up into me, not stopping, spearing my insides. Nice, hard, long, my cock is hard as my man fucks me, a final thrust, mmm, his cum enters me as he thrusts in deep, I feel its warmth. I feel him pull back, leaving me, I haven't cum yet, I need to. I look at the guy beside me, nodding, he moves behind me, sliding inside me, thicker, opening me wider, punching up into my open ass, he hits the spot, cum jets from me, there was the relief I needed as I feel him push me hard against the wall as his fiery liquid enters me, fucking me ,then leaving me as I pull my trousers up. Back to work as I feel cum running down my leg.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

it felt just the way i feel when i'm with a man i love to get my tight white ass fucked 2 or 3 times a day with lots of cum dripping out of my hot hot man pussy just writing about it makes me scream and wiggle for more and more cock my favorite time of the day when i get the cock put to me.

Camela

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous