All Comments on 'The Whipping Post'

by Nikita_writer

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
cleaningoutattikscleaningoutattiksalmost 17 years ago
Great story! Housewife to housewife domination

Nikita, this is a different flavor of bdsm and I like it very much. I hope you will consider commissioned stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
WOW

Qutie realistic BDSM with submissive not quite certain of what she needs and what she really wants to submit to.

Extremly hot, great climax, loved it each step of the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Lesbian Beginnings

This is a great story of a lesbian relationship beginngs with one person playing the assertive one and the other is looking to be taken. I'm not a lesbian, but I could be bisexual

generalissimageneralissimaalmost 17 years ago
Excellent writing

Please keep writing. Your stories keep getting hotter and better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
It draws me in!

This writing is so rare, it really draws me in. Thank you for taking so much time and care to get the thoughts and dialog right. It's polished and crafted, sexy and beautiful. It builds and subsides, crests and coasts, teases, intrigues and satisfies. And the focus is always properly directed, not on the typical erotica words and phrases, but on the thoughts and sensations. Again, thank you for the gift.

-Carl

DryhillDryhillalmost 13 years ago
EXCELLENT

A very well told erotic story about a sub who is unsure what she really wants (do we ever really know?). The pace of the story is slow which allows us to truly get to know the two main characters but at the same time there is plenty of action to keep us interested.

An excellent satnd-alone story thta leaves me wanting to know more about these two sexy women. Thank you Nikita for an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Where is the rest?

You have a really good start, but where is the rest of it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

LOVE this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
yawn

slut, slut, slut... bitch, bitch, bitch... fuck, fuck, fuck... how original

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 8 years ago
Bad

I can't believe I even read this, I really do not like these type's of stories

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
Good story

Should have been at least one more chapter where Tanya formally claims Nikki as her own. Make the "online Dom" go away. I HATE THAT "ONLINE DOM" crap!

Oh and someone needs to answer Jenora's plea. There should be a Lesbian out there somewhere that will tie her to a St Francis cross and spank her little ass with a paddle until it is a nice bright red!! All she posts is that she hates these types of stories. Well if that is true STOP READING them, or find yourself a Mistress that can show you what you are missing in your life!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous