All Comments on 'The Sorority Sisters: Creme No. 04'

by Sassy Susan

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Gee_SpotterGee_Spotteralmost 17 years ago
Fantastically Daring

As a guy the thing i love about good lesbian stories is that i can live out both male and female fantasies and be totally confortable with it. I really enjoyed this. I share a similar as yet unfulfilled fantasy (perhaps i can persuade my gf to indulge me)and you put it into words beautifully, so much so i could almost feel the sexually charged atmosphere and i didnt really want the scene to end. I will now be keeping a keen eye on future chapters. Thank you for a wonderfully descriptive story.

RebeccaBrowningRebeccaBrowningalmost 17 years ago
I love this boss cunt

and her stories.

qarlcueqarlcueover 13 years ago
Oh. My. (exhale slowly)

Creme & Susan,

I thought it was about the sexiest thing I had ever read. Then, I got to the part where the girl held Kim's hand, and almost melted into a puddle. This is one of my all time favorites.

-Carl

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Annoying

While trying to read this, it was horrible seeing Creme keep refering to Susan... I just hoped for Creme and Kim, but then she'd have things like "God Susan, it was wonderful" which ruined the mood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Delicious

I read this with a bitten lip and longing. I've always had a desire to eat out another girl in public. I need to find a willing lady after this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ho wow! Susan, Eating Kim in public, (IS HOT!!!!)

After my last comments I was so embarrassed, I didn't think I would ever post another comment. But here I am again..

This One's A "15 Stars" Love kisses licks and orgasms. Sara Marie.

JWrenJWrenalmost 10 years ago
Well done Susan . . .

. . .yet another rousing scene. Detailed description as ever with the spicy addition of voyeurism. And holding hands with a stranger in the throes of orgasm! How unexpected and sweet is that?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous