All Comments on 'Brotherly Love, Sisterly Love Ch. 01'

by sexy_jessie

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Loved it!!

The story was great please continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very Sexy

Very excitingly written- love all your lingerie descriptions-look forward to reading more from this sexy "foursome"

NothingInBloodNothingInBloodover 15 years ago
gay girl/boy= hot, gay girl/boy twins= burning up!

this was great! it got both gays sides of me hot and bothered. the fact that they were twins was just icing on the cake. best orgasm in a long time! great work

felicityalexanderfelicityalexanderalmost 14 years ago
Loved the tale

This was just great, two of my favorite fantasies, crossdressing in sis's lingerie and having sex with a trannie.

BadMarieBadMarieabout 13 years ago
Wonderful

Reminded my of the nightly visits my own younger brother had with his "sissy" older brother. In a way maybe it would have been more exciting if he'd had the same feelings but no, he was a guy getting his pleasure from a "girl". Nothing I could d because he threatened to tell our parents about me still dressing up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

That is a beautiful story and quite believable too, I write as a person who has enjoyed the sensation of cross-dressing for many years. Although I have not yet experienced sex as you have described it, I have masturbated another girl and she masturbated me.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
crossover siblings

Damn that was hot!I ended up pregnant thanks to my crossdressing brother.

Our parents knew oure crossdressing between us but never knew of the incest that went on. Imagine our surprise when I ended up pregnant by my own brother.Maui weather man and wife together as a cross-dressing duo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice

Makes me wish i had a twin brother/sister

Riki1942Riki1942almost 2 years ago

I really love your story! I love your writing style, the organization and how it progresses. The descriptions of the sex acts was very HOT! In my opinion, it's a very well written story. You should try writing a book.

I cross-dress, have a steady boyfriend and have been with my fair share of guys, but I have only been with three other crossdressers. While I feel my proper place is with a real man, I have to admit that having lesbian sex with another crossdresser is a very erotic and hot treat!

I can really relate to that erotic feeling of sliding stocking onto your freshly shaved legs. The feeling of them on your silky smooth skin is completely different and infinitely better than with hair, even if you are not very hairy!

Like in your story, the feeling of your nylon encased legs rubbing against the stockinged legs of your gurly lover is orgasmic in intensity.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Some people get all the luck. Although I've given myself to perhaps hundreds of men, I find that other Gurls are much better. Always bareback and dressed makes it so wonderful. Get me on my back I'll spread for most and take it deep to completion.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This story was a retelling of a similar experience between ms and my twin brother! I was dressed as the sexy sister for my twin. I walked in sat done and looked to my brother and said. Do like what you see honey? It became an amazing afternoon that unfortunately never was repeated! I wish I could’ve been as lucky as your characters! Sigh!,,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous