All Comments on 'The Babysitter's Secret'

by Wannabe Chick

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
quite good

I liked it a lot and it made me cum...More stories please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Outstanding

As I read I could smell her and taste her just as you described, the fresh teenage scent, the sweetness of her lips, her smooth silkly breasts, and yes the saltyness of her cum as it coated my mouth. You have written a fantasy that I can only hope to experiance someday. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
beautiful!

yes a truly outstanding piece of work! the loving narrative and evocation of a young transexual is the most delicious i have read! please continue this devine story!! i adore young she-males!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
great story!

As usual, another great story! I can't wait for another addition to the mother's secret saga. Perhaps a "special aunt?" or some breat-play?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well Written and Erotic

Fabulous story fabulously told. Great pacing and realistic plot makes for a great read.

MichelleWhoIsMichelleWhoIsabout 16 years ago
Fantastic story

This story was just so beautiful and sexy it made me cry with tears of happiness. It is a beautiful love story in the making that I hope will continue for some time to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very passionate stiry.

I love every line of the story.... making my desire more intense and passionating.

Please do continue it.. but maintain the course of the story... Just can't wait to read what's instore next for Jenny, Shawna & her hubby...

Great story...

Ramond,

Singapore

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What a yummy fantasy!

This story was incredibly sexy and sweet. I loved it. What a concept. It totally captures the essence of loving girls and cocks equally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What a love story

A beautiful sexy story, but most of all, a beautiful sexy LOVE STORY! So tender! I loved it. It was well written, too. I must see what else you have written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Lust and Love

A great story. Enough sex to keep me hard and the soft gentle whispers of something more than a good fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
lovin tranny

awesome story

everyone who is curious should do a tranny

as good as it gets for the open minded

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
if i could find one.

if i could find a cute trannie, i would do anything she wanted, just like in the story.

TrueskyTrueskyalmost 13 years ago
Hot

Story was hot and the tgirl sounds sexy if only I could find a tgirl for myself just to see how it compares to being with a girl

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Best of BOTH worlds

How incredibly HOT this story is. I have long to find a sexy loving tranny. With an added bonus of a teenage tranny. ummm He's so right unless you have made love to a young budding teen, to feel the softest, their scent, tenderness and egerness. CAPPED by popping their cherry, or as he puts it making them a women. By the title of Babysitter's secret 2 I do hope that his wife falls in love & lust with the babysitter. How I would love to share that treasure with my wife. Aqualovers77@comcast.net Living in Portland OR and would love to here from those who share my passion

MrManOFunMrManOFunover 12 years ago
Best

By far the best Tranny story I have read so far. It was well written and flowed nicely. The passion was great and deserving of many more chapters.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 12 years ago
My Dreams as a young boy

I used to have dreams of being with a pretty girl, kissing, feeling her breasts, and ass, finally getting to undress her and when I get down to the panties, and start pulling them down out pops a cock. I checked the library about this but found nothing, of course this was back in the early 1950's and not much was out there then. Today is different thankfully there is more data out there. I am also torn between being a man or a girl, had I known about all the drugs out there to assist a sex change like there is now, I would be a grandmother not a grandfather. Loved the story so far hope there will be many chapters on this.

pg240pg240over 12 years ago
Love it

I love this story. The sexy is amazing, of course, but the underlying emotion is strong and smacks of reality. Thanks

ruwildruwildover 12 years ago
Great Story

Very well written. The sex and the dialogue between them is very believable and story flows nicely. Keep up the good work!

stickygirlstickygirlabout 12 years ago
human touches

I love this story and keep coming back to it: it is so well written, so real, with lovely flourishes of detail that keep the story fresh - even after several readings! Thank you

peebudypeebudyalmost 12 years ago
great story

I had no idea that THIS was going to be the babysitter's secret, but it was a well written story with great emotion and dialogue and I'm really glad I read it to the end.

VWC10VWC10almost 12 years ago
Great Story

Well written, I hope you indeed continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yes Please, Another

Yes, we need another chapter to see how he destroys his career, his friendship with her father, but most importantly how he destroys his marriage, his children and his family. He obviously has no respect for his wife or real love for his children. It is about time they find that out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ignore snarky comment above about no respect

I thought this was a lovely story. It is sad when those who cast stones don't stop to think that love is not rational, nor does it have "respect." To the author, keep going. I've read too many stories of transsexuals that end in rape, degradation, etc. Letting her have a wonderful, first experience and to include love, is infinitely better than letting her be raped, defiled and worse. Kudos to you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keep writing

I am still looking for the perfect TS seduction story. This one was pretty darn good and very well written. Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wanting to be Peter

Loved the story and could not help but get so aroused while reading...and this was done with my wife on the other end of the sofa!!! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well written

Great story with an unusual attention to some minor details that most writer's seem to just simply forget exist - in real life and their own stories. Nice when the scenario of a story and the writing all come (cum?) together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So lucky

Love it. How I wish I could have this experience. Erotic yet romantic and sensual. How I would love to have my own Jenny. But, try as I have I have never had the luck to meet her and now I expect I am to old. Where, if not by happenstance, does one meet their Jenny?

Tuggen4MomTuggen4Momalmost 10 years ago
Yes I like this Story!

Hi,

This story is one of my favorites, and I like the second part too. I always keeps me hard and my precum dripping. I love tugging while reading this story! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great

I hope I can experience this in reality someday. it sounds wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
like it

5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Very HOT and loving story. Its good that he didn't reject her and that they were able to share such a loving & important moment. Hopefully, Jenny will begin to build up how much cum she can hold and become more aggressive and they move together even better,

I hope they grow and Jenny gets more horny and assertive. Maybe, they can bring his wife into the sexual play !! Thank you. Can't wait for the next chapter's...........

northboy1uknorthboy1ukabout 9 years ago
Excellent

An excellent read, going to read ch 2 now

StaceytvStaceytvabout 9 years ago
Fantastic

One of the very best stories to have been placed on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sooo f'ing hot!!

I came soooo hard to this...wish I had a babysitter with a secret to call my own. Anyone in/around NYC that wants "the job" let me know on here ;)

donnaeliza25donnaeliza25almost 9 years ago
So well written

This is one of the best stories that i have read on any story site. Thank you. It was so tender and i had a very wet pair of panties and can't wait to read the next chapter. xx

liz33ndliz33ndover 8 years ago
sooo nice

wish I could watch two guy go suck each other Again. he he

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
repetitive titles

I see that all of your titles are "Somebody's Secret." Not much imagination shown there. No wonder people accuse trannies of being secretive and trying to trick others. You're not helping!

namowanamowaover 7 years ago
Relating to this story

So wonderfully written, so romantic and yet so erotic. You have drawn me to the character so much that I can relate to her easily.

Biguy46Biguy46over 7 years ago
Excellent

That was such a great magnificent story, I can't wait for it to continue!!!!!!!!!!!! Sexy romance. I wish I could meet someone like that.

Bi47Bi47over 6 years ago
Excellent

I really like this story erotica and sexy!!!!!!!!!!!

rmac1rmac1over 6 years ago
So sexy...

This story had me so hard thinking about having sex with a trans and feeling just like she is feeling about sex. Your description of her was very sexy and would make anyone want her. Thanks for this and all your stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Enlightening

Very descriptive wished that was me either one especially Jenny!

WillyDFWWillyDFWover 5 years ago
Maybe it's crazy to add a comment to an 11-yr-old story, but...

Wherever you are, Wannabe Chick, I feel you deserve kudos for your work and this is the first of your stories I read. I read it nine or ten years ago while stroking myself to oblivion. I've read it many times since (while doing exactly the same thing). The characters and setting gel almost perfectly. The babysitter plot with the transsexual twist ought to become a classic and the sex is as delicious as the babysitter character you've created. The sequel lives up to the standards of the first installment and I only wish there had been a third chapter! If you read this, Wannabe, is there any way I could convince you to finish your unfinished trilogies, The Babysitter's Secret and The Sisters' Secret?

TrapTrainer69TrapTrainer69about 5 years ago
Wow! Incredible!

This story was awesome! I loved the characters and how realistic everything was. The description of her young body, especially tits, was spot on. The sex was incredible too. Now I'm convinced I need a babysitter like this one ;)

Royse69Royse69almost 3 years ago

great story

I loved the detailed telling. it made the story all that more better, it was almost like I was there.

I cant wait to read the next chapter

I enjoyed it

Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An incredible story. As an author you have this ability to hold us completely spellbound. Your characters seem so genuine and real. It is that book you read where you never want it to end.

Any story that brings out the animalistic lust in the reader is truly remarkable. My cock was completely throbbing by the time I finished it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wow,i wished she were a hermephadite,what a great story,i can't wait for chapter 2,i love wannabe's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How erotic was that-was aroused the whole time I was reading it.Wish I was Peter would even have donned the baby doll myself-lingerie makes sex even better.

ColonelRebColonelReb5 months ago

what a great story. One of my favorites. I'd love to have an experience like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous