All Comments on 'Secret Men's Business'

by quietcantor

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story.

The ending is absolutely perfect.

juanwildonejuanwildoneabout 17 years ago
Shut up!

Great story - loved the ending.

But jeez louise - quit spilling all the secrets.

GAnnEGAnnEalmost 17 years ago
Great Ending and Equally Great Advice!

Thank you for a tender sexy story with both "sage and experienced" advice and a fabulous ending! Sure might

be nice to follow through the pregnancy and more??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Secrets are out.My wife loves oral,i lick and suck slowly,first her breasts,while slowly rubbing her clit and i mean slowly,teasing her pussy entrance with my finger,then she will push my head down,i lick my way down her stomach,stopping at her navel, moving down,then a slow lick between her parted pussy lips,right to her clit,then slow,she likes to be on her side as i lick her, her body tenses and all hell breaks loose as she orgasms,then she just slumps.I move behind her,my hard cock rubbing against her pussy,put it in,put it in,i rub it up and down again and then push in,sliding in so easily,so wet.She likes it slow and deep at this stage until she orgasms again,then i move faster,keeping her there until she slumps again.Now is the time,i move out of her pussy,reach for the lube and liberally squeeze it between her bottom,moving my cock up and down.She doesnt move as i move down a bit and ,my cock straight out at her anal opening,she is so relaxed as i push forward and my cock enters her,again slowly sliding into her tight arse.Slow is the key,moving in and out,my cock so hard,moving nicely in her arse,i then roll her onto her back,between her legs my cock deep in her arse,and as i look into her eyes slowly make love to her arse,the feel of her wet pussy against me,my tongue buried in her mouth as my cock can take no more and sprays into her arse.It doesnt get better than that.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Title

The title scared me. Did the father show sonny how to take one? Such silly stories.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Not sure I’ll do this one with my son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely brilliant, the plot was clearly devised by a married man, being one myself I have been in similar situations and been manipulated, albeit very enjoyably, by a scheming, eavesdropping, way too clever wife, who can make me feel like a super stud and a total idiot in one sentence.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous