All Comments on 'The Seduction of Susan'

by susaneorton

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
mmmmmmmmm yes

i am a male ,. at times i love to read lesbian stories, turns me on, but baby u had my cock so hard just reading it. just the one lick is all it took baby. just to imagine just the one slow lick up her pussy made her want more. gawd yesssssss. my one fantasy is to watch two beautiful women get it on, and then of course join them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I didnt vote because this is a three and I only --

give one or five

I didn't get any feeling of reality out of this story.

It came from the brain and not from memory and it seems to me to have been a male brain

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Really not very erotic nor lesbian.

Hmmm one lick and the girl is now a lesbian, how stupid is that? One touch, I was about to cum finish me off, then brainwash me into a piece of meat for your use. The woman isnt smart enough to realize she was set up. She isnt smart enough to realize one cum doesnt make you anything except a betraying, disrespect, cheating slut. Wonder why she just doesnt tell the IT slut piss off, then call her boss and report the actions. Yep I will get fired because my PC at work broke down. Yep I will get fired because the IT woman wants to blackmail me into sex in order to get my PC fixed. Yes I will get fired because all thru the process I failed to make backups of the data and didnt know how to use a different PC to complete the work. Yes I have an IQ of 50 and only got promoted to this position because all of the other woman have IQs lower than mine. When will the IT girls friends walk into the room and join the gangbang? Do you really think women are this stupid or that men are dumb enough to accept this fantasy as anywhere near possible to happen?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Readers ... grow up, please

So it wasn't your style - so what? The author began by clearly stating that it was a work of F-I-C-T-I-O-N. A simple, "Thanks, but not my style," or, "It just didn't do it for me," would have sufficed. I, for one, enjoyed the sheer erotic nature of the abiilty (be it real or fiction) of a woman to make a straight woman desire to have her pussy adored by another female, be she straight or lesbian.

Many good stories, film or otherwise, require the reader or audience to suspend disbelief. Too bad you didn't try.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
male idea of a lesbian

not believable, even for fictionmania.. sexual harrasment = instant lesbian??

CatytheghostCatytheghostalmost 17 years ago
good idea

Good idea but there were some typos even I could see.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Story

Give the author a break. It is her first story. I loved it. Don't stop writing. This is every person's fantasy, to be overtaken sexually as fast as that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
This was just sad

This didn't merely require the suspension of belief. It required belief to be hung by the neck until dead. It wasn't seduction but coercion by the dumbest possible means. Just a pathetic story.

susaneortonsusaneortonalmost 17 years agoAuthor
Thank you....

Thanks to everyone who decided to leave feedback to the story, I really do appreciate anyone taking both the time to read, and the effort needed to leave feedback (positive or negative).

I realise the story is not to everyone’s taste, but it merely represents a fantasy of mine and is not supposed to demean any gender or person. Taking roles and scenarios like this and pushing them a little beyond the norm is what I tried to get across during this story. It is neither biographical nor believable, I understand that. It is a fantasy.

To those who enjoyed it, my ever lasting thanks, to those who didn’t, maybe you might like the next part more (or maybe less?!?!), to the person who critically broke down the story based upon the computer, there’s a helpdesk job out there for you somewhere........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hey there,

I'm just a horny straight guy. When reading erotica, believability is not part of the equation. Read and handle your horniness. I did both. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
terrific

keep it up great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
a fine fantasy

I enjoyed the story a lot. As to the arseholes who decry the notion of fantasy because it's unrealistic, you might as well write off nearly all of Shakespeare as worthless nonsense if you are unable to suspend your disbelief - ghosts everywhere [Hamlet, Julius Caesar and others], witches [Macbeth] , fairies [A Midsummer Night's Dream], clocks before they were invented [Julius Caesar], cannons before gunpowder reached Europe [Julius Caesar again] - and many many other 'worthless' dramas. Oh, yes the greatest fantasist ever in the English language was, according to these poor people, a worthless idiot!

Susan, you keep going, please, and give us more of this exciting FANTASY.

Freddythesmall, Brit in Brazil

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Fantasy

Might not be real life but was sexy entertaining and made me hot. The only thing wrong it ended too soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I loved it.

I loved it. It is exactly what I am looking for in a story.

Alex4701Alex4701over 15 years ago
Great story wish it was longer or had more parts

I really liked your first effort Susan. Very sexy and erotic. I just wish that the woman had been a bit more resistant to Maggies charms and then finaly had to succumb to her. I wish the story was longer. I hope you submit further stories along the same line and maybe add parts to this one.

imready2imready2about 14 years ago
Enjoyable

A good quick read that sparked the imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Where's the rest?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
carry on

carry on the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
susan

great story been wanking for a week

more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love this situation

Thank you for your Story, loved it

The situation of a female boss being tempted and seduced by a lesbian co-worker or maid is hard to get just right but in this story you do.

Slow burn inch by inch

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hugs Jackie J

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Plz

Can u put a video next time

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Aaack!

While the plot is fine and the scene is adequately set for some hot action, this does not (I repeat, NOT) qualify as a seduction -blackmail or coercion maybe. There wasn't any lead-in, no flirting or temptation. Just fuck me and I'll retrieve your spreadsheet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hot story

very sexy still wanking

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very sexy hot story

i would love this to happen to my wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
this did happen to my wife

susan this is a good story because it did happen to my wife . she was seduced by a lesbian , and the lesbian made her cum many times and so did i when she told me . very sexy . thanks again susan

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good, but more?

Why didn't you continue??

gotranegotranealmost 9 years ago
Eight Long Years?!

I can't believe it's been eight long years without a sequel! If you have any inkling to do so whatsoever, you simply must do it. If nothing else to let us know that you can spell "her" without the extra "e"! Just kidding! LOL!

tbonehuntertbonehunterabout 4 years ago
Not really a seduction

This had the potential to be a great story, but extortion is not seduction. And the idea of an IT person saying “I could get it back for you but I won’t unless we have sex” isn’t believable. Susan can just shut off the computer, call her boss and report it. True seduction takes more effort, both to accomplish and to write, but is far more rewarding for the characters and the readers. Unless you’re in the NonCon category but this isn’t...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pretty nice build up

Although the file for sex was a little weak, it's not a terrible story. Would of liked more build time on the relationship between the two characters. Your writing is quite good, and builds heat and desire well. Can we get another chapter of Susan training at the office? Now they've broken the dam, you can explore her descent into being a lesbian sub.

luap50luap5013 days ago

lots of preliminaries and nothing truly definitive in the real and magic lesbian sex.

luap50luap5013 days ago

Semantic problems in the story: blackmail is not seduction. Hesitation with agreement is not reluctance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous