All Comments on 'My Wife, My Sister'

by rckplsky

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
rarely...

Rarely do I read a story and wish I could get those few minutes of my life back...but this was one of those times.

Black_WidowBlack_Widowabout 17 years ago
Well...

It could have been so much better than it was. You had almost a good plot going with it, and I'm sure if you had tried and not just fucked around it would have come out alot better then it did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Where exactly was the story?

There was no story. This wasn't worth the time it took to read it, please if your going to submit a story consider how it reads to other people, for example the whole thing about reading the adoption papers, were they brother and sister or not? Or were they people that knew each other and later found out they were brother and sister? We don't know because you didn't tell us. Where did the roommate come from? Where did the gang-bang come from and what was the point of these two things? It was like you threw in a bunch of different things to be able to put it in different categories just for the hell of it. Try harder next time, expand on the story line more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
ummmm

i didnt really like this story it felt to rushed and there wasnt any detail

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
sick people need a mental health specialist

what wrong with this story.think hard or you miss it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Horrible

I would give it a one, but that would mean I would actually GIVE IT A POINT. This is one of the rare times when I wish I could go in and extract the story from my memory and throw it away.

Not only was there no story, but what WAS there was not only horrible, but disgusting.

I truly hope you never write another word again.

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
It did make me laugh at least once

This gem made me laugh out loud: "<I>Her pussy was looser than it had ever been. But it was like nothing that I ever felt before.</I>" No! Really? Go figure.

<P>

This was sort of like stream of consciousness erotica. My vacuum cleaner seemed to like it. I'd call this story bad but that would be an insult to bad fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Never mind the story...

...just concentrate on the ignorance of the comments so far made. Let's begin by saying the very fact that the writer has had the guts to write and publish a story at all is worth at least a score of 25; but I'd bet that those who wrote the nasty comments have never had that kind of courage, otherwise they would know that negative, spiteful and unhelpful criticism is hardly the way to encourage a writer to improve. Also, as anyone even half-educated would see, most of these comments contain elementary English errors, demonstrating the ignorance already displayed by the very fact that they were made. 'Ummmm' ought to learn what a full stop/period is, and when it's used, and that there is no relation between the words 'too', which he means, and 'to' which he writes. Furthermore, the word 'I' identifying the speaker or writer is always a capital letter. Still more for 'Ummmm' - 'wasnt' means nothing; try 'wasn't'. These are things we all learn before the age of 9 - except the world's ignoramuses. 'Sick people' should follow his own advice, and visit a mental health specialist about his inability to distinguish between 'whats' [which doesn't exist] and 'what's' [which we presume he means]. This person also needs to learn that sentences in English start with capital letters, and that questions end with question marks [?: - look at it, arsehole, and contemplate what it means]. 'Where exactly' writes 'your' instead of 'you're', but at least he offers a constructive piece of advice. 'Well' [black widow] should go to any bookshop and see if he can find a dictionary which includes the non-existent word 'alot'. I'd bet him real money he can't, except perhaps in a dictionary of common errors. The writer of 'Rarely' is just plain nasty, having nothing whatever either pleasant or positive to say. 'Horrible' doesn't specify what is 'horrible' or 'disgusting' - a view he is entitled to have, but which an honest critic would feel obliged to justify with examples and argument.

The point of all this? By all means criticise a story, but be positive, know what you are trying to say, and know how to say it. If you can't say anything pleasant, it is better to say nothing. At least that way you don't expose your ignorance.

Thank you for trying, rckplsky - and please keep trying.

Freddy, Brit in Brazil.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
abortion and sex on the same day!

I had a couple friends who had an abortion and they were told to wait 3 to 6 months before having sex... AND THEY WERE IN PAIN for about a week!!! It is so unlikely for them to be fucking on the same day she "took care of her child"! And as much as anybody who reads these stories are open minded, you'd think you'd lay off the negative stereotypes of African Americans and the negative talk about HOMOSEXUALS! To each their own. Have sex with who/what you want to have sex with as long as it's consentual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
crap

another piece of crap from this site you really expect us to believe that he is so stupid that after being ass fucked and called a faggot by her that he is willing to even see her and then she tells him she is pregnant by a black guy and he doesn't get pissed or throw a fit she is nothing but a usless whore that no one in there right mind would want please keep your stories believable or put them in the fantacy area i won't even bother with the rest of your stories after the way you botched this one up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Zero stars.

I know fantasy isn't factual but come on, you can't have sex for months after abortions. Don't even get me started on the homophobia, where can I get a time refund?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
one ass says to criticize but be positive

so here goes

i am POSITIVE this story never should have been posted.

i am POSITIVE that the writer has no idea how to write.

i am POSITIVE that the so called editor flunked english class.

i am POSITIVE that this so called story deserves a negative vote.

is that positive enough for you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wtf?

Like seriously, wtf?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
?

the guy is a gay faggot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous