All Comments on 'Karenkay'

by Chris Payne

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
your story

Good start. Lets hope you continue with the story and it gets hotter as it goes along

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
What a pussy

Amazing. I read this story to see if the author had any balls. Of course I was disappointed. Karen Kay is way past her sell-by date and her stories grew stale about mid way through the first one. Her plot is always the same, white wife, big black man with a big black cock. Wife is powerless to resist. Husband either agrees or is dominated. Never is the husband bigger. Every black cock is huge. Never does the husband fight for his wife. Of course all the black men are huge but then that is what a 357 magnum is for. Yet she has fans. A bunch of wimpy assed geeks with low self esteem who feel the need to be dominated. So sad. Way too many of them populate this site. I have trouble comprehending the mindset of a person who actively seeks to bring another person into a "Happy" marriage. Yet they act surprised when things go poorly. Their brains must lie in their little dicks.

Karen Kay's husband needs a shot of reality, or a gun. Chris Payne needs a set of balls. Maybe he can ask Karen Kay's husband, he isnt using his.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
FAB

KEEP IT UP!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Puskus Wimp Rides Again

How delightfully sad writer - you be the wimp without a mind and are into pathetic helpless black cock and cum sucking. Charming wuskus.<P>

Lets cut to the chase cuckster - getcher self some kneepads, a pink frilly apron and the mandatory pink fuzzy slippers - this is so the liddle cock cage you'll be wearing is fashionably coordinated for the videos.<P>

You be the cock sucker in warmup for him and the curdled stringy cum sucker in cleanup for her stretched red swollen dripping cunt after each fuck you watch while jacking off.<P>

Got it wimpster? You be into male humiliation then go for it big time cuckster - pitifully and pathetically sweetie on your knees whining all the way. Kinda subhumanly for the big charge to your excuse for manhood.<P>

Man oh man. A new self cuckold acting excited over his weakass self - no self respect there huh little sick one.<P>

All this personal embarrassment writer just for the very few below convention sicko's like yourself. Bravo and get down little absurd one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Erotic

It is erotic to me to read a story about a loving, married couple developing their submissive natures to a Master. Perhaps Master Al could make Cuck collar his own wife and then have the husband present slave Tanya by transferring the leash to her new master. She could be handcuffed, poised atop high heels. Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
a new begining for both

we need to see the next chapter as you have stirred the interest level !!!!!!

sub_pilot_guysub_pilot_guyover 16 years ago
Well done, ...been a few months where is the rest?

very nice setup and just the right level of details.

ready to read more with the other instructions....and days betwee phone call and Friday.

Let's see if your still writing

Jack

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sorry the character has been unavailable.

He shot and killed his wife and her large cock, one shot from the 3006 took out both as he came. Currently the lead is in police custody pending mental evaluation. His attorney states that they are pleading temporary insanity caused by finding his loving wife in bed and being ravaged. He responded by quickly getting his hunting rifle and firing one shot that unfortunately killec his wife along with her rapist. Some have contented that he knew she was fucking around on him and had given her permission but there is no proof he had prior knowledge and that the wife either was being raped or that the poor husband when finding her in an adulterous situation wrongfully assumed she was being raped. The loud screaming she was doing heard by the neighbors, was assumed to be cursing at her rapist and calls for help!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot

I found this a 'hot' story where a married couple are pushing the boundaries of their sexuality together. Please continue.

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXabout 13 years ago

Ha ha ha, you are so funny!!!

liz33ndliz33ndover 8 years ago
oh shit this is hot

Live the start I hope it continues↕

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
think I'll give the rest of this one a miss

Looks like you're heading down the usual well trodden path

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous